Version 3.0.4 | April 20, 2017
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
Version 3.0.3 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.2 | October 26, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.1 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where RE:Map UV and RE:Map Corner Pin could cause Fusion 7 and 8 to hang when trying to reload a comp.
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Fixes a problem where plugin could over-write the source corrupting the host cache (e.g. Natron)
Version 3.0.0 | March 3, 2016
- Adds GPU support
Version 2.2.2 | December 3, 2015
- Natron - fixed overlay handle size to remain constant when viewer size/resolution is changed
Version 2.2.1 | September 28, 2015
- Adds support for Natron
- RE:Map UV does not crash upon use.
- RE:Map Planar does not crash upon use.
- RE:Map UV defaults to Mip Map on
Version 2.20b | March 17, 2014
- Macintosh Only: Fixes a bug on Macintosh 10.9 where the installer does not see the MAC addresses for a node-locked install
Version 2.2 | September 13, 2013
- Fixes a bug where some of Nuke's shortcuts did not properly work if a plug-in's controls were twirled open
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map Corner Pin did not properly use the four corners in the proper order
- Fixes a bug where point positions caused incorrect results when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a bug where point positions were not properly displayed when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a crashing bug in RE:Map Inverse UV on Macintosh
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map UV's crop box did not properly work when the working resolution was other than 100%
- RE:Map Corner Pin: there is still an issue where you need to press Reset to properly initalized the plug-in (or you will get a black frame)
Version 2.1 | January 4, 2013
- Fixed a bug where RE:MAP UV Inverse would crash
- Fixed a bug with Fill option where RE:Map UV Inverse would crash
- Fixed a pre-mult problem with RE:Map UV and RE:Map UV Inverse
Version 2.0 | January 6, 2012
- Initial Release