RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Map® v3 for After Effects, Nuke, Fusion and Natron.
RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces the release of RE:Map v3, the ultimate kit of mapping and distortion tools within Adobe After Effects, The Foundry’s Nuke, Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio, and Natron. RE:Map v3 adds GPU acceleration.
Most currently-sold GPUs will provide customers with much needed acceleration, including even many mobile GPUs for laptops. Tests have shown speedups of up to 3x. The total speedup end-users will see will vary once application overhead is taken into account, including disk I/O, internal host buffering schemes, bandwidth of PCIe bus, codec used for footage, as well as features used in the plug-ins.
RE:Map is a set of 5 plugins:
- RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, usually rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. Includes high-quality filtering of the rendered texture map. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
- RE:Map Inverse UV inversely projects a color image, using a UV Map as a guide, to a rectangular image that may then be used to texture the UV Map with RE:Map UV, or for use as a texture map for a 3D system.
- RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
- RE:Map Corner Pin maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner-pinning and inverse-corner-pinning).
- RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014 and CC2015.
- Blackmagic Design Fusion, version 5.2 and up.
- The Foundry Nuke, version 5.1 and up.
- Natron, v1 and up.
- GUI version licenses are priced at $149.95. Floating licenses are priced at $224.95.
- Render-only licenses are priced at $29.99, and render-only floating licenses at $44.99.
- Upgrade pricing from v2 is available on our website.
Nuke, Fusion, Natron:
- GUI/interactive version node-locked licenses are priced at $189.95. Floating licenses are priced at $284.93.
- Render-only node-locked licenses are priced at $44.95, and render-only floating licenses at $67.43
- Upgrade pricing on website.
Downloads and Tutorials:
- Demo versions available in the download section for each of the products: www.revisionfx.com/products/
- Tutorials: http://help.revisionfx.com/
About RE:Vision Effects
RE:Vision Effects is software development company focused on providing innovative software to create, modify, control, and enhance digital video imagery at the highest quality. Their products have a broad range of applications and are currently used in every phase of television, motion picture, internet and visual effects industries. The company supplies its cutting edge software through partnerships and direct sales for a large segment of customers ranging from at-home editors, wedding and other live event videographers, industrial video providers to those creating high-end effects for commercials, broadcast TV and big-budget films. The founders received a 2006 Academy Award for Technical Achievement for the design and development of this affordable, user-friendly RE:Vision family of software products.
RE:Vision Effects plug-ins are available for Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, The Foundry’s Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, FXHOME HitFilm, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Quantel genQ, Digital Vision Nucoda, Natron, Sony Vegas Pro and Catalyst Edit, and others.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
Twixtor, DE:Noise, ReelSmart Motion Blur, RE:Map and RE:Flex are registered trademarks and Effections, FieldsKit, PV Feather, RE:Fill, RE:Match, Shade/Shape, SmoothKit, and Video Gogh are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.