RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
Easily rerender UV maps in post and easily achieved automatic caricature-like distortions are shown.
RE:Map is a set of 5 plugins:
- RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, probably rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
- RE:Map Inverse UV takes a UV Map and a color image that matches that UV Map, and inversely projects the color image to a rectangular image that may then be used to texture the UV Map with RE:Map UV, or for use as a texture map for your 3D system.
- RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
- RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
- RE:Map Planar maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner pinning).