Version 1.1.10 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Adds support for Silhouette
Version 1.0.9 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 1.0.8 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug when GPU acceleration and LAB Histogram 1 are used in combination
- Fixes a bug where some menu items took up two spaces inappropriately in Scratch
Version 1.0.7 | February 20, 2017
- Fixes a memory leak bug in DEFlicker HighSpeed causing the plug-in and host app to slow down to a crawl, and eventually crash.
- Fixes a bug when GPU rendering or setup fails in the plug-in, and the environment variable RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL is set to true, and the host application is running in GUI mode, that a frame of random pixels, or black frame, could be generated instead of the usual green frame signifying an error.
Version 1.0.6 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 1.0.5 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed a problem where the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Fixed a problem with DEFlicker Auto_Levels where the last 2 options of the Filter Out Frames menu ("Use only lighter than", and "darker than") did not fetch the correct frames
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 1.0.4 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Adds support for AutoLevels in Fusion Studio 8.
- Fixes a bug in AutoLevels which causes deflickering not to happen when Adjustment Mode is set to "Use Analysis To Set Levels"
- Highspeed now works in Resolve 12.5 and over (product as a whole not supported)
- Analyze only a frame range in AutoLevels is now working as expected
Version 1.0.3 | March 2, 2016
- Fixes a bug where AutoLevels prints out an error message in some host applications where it simply should silently not load.
Version 1.0.2 | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 1.0.1 | October 27, 2015
- Improves Auto Levels behavior when cancelling analysis
- HighSpeed Motion Analysis : Fixes bug Highest Quality was never active, even when selected
Version 1.0 | October 2, 2015
- Initial release