Version 1.0.6 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 1.0.5 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed a problem where the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Fixed a problem with DEFlicker Auto_Levels where the last 2 options of the Filter Out Frames menu ("Use only lighter than", and "darker than") did not fetch the correct frames
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 1.0.4 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Adds support for AutoLevels in Fusion Studio 8.
- Fixes a bug in AutoLevels which causes deflickering not to happen when Adjustment Mode is set to "Use Analysis To Set Levels"
- Highspeed now works in Resolve 12.5 and over (product as a whole not supported)
- Analyze only a frame range in AutoLevels is now working as expected
Version 1.0.3 | March 2, 2016
- Fixes a bug where AutoLevels prints out an error message in some host applications where it simply should silently not load.
Version 1.0.2 | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 1.0.1 | October 27, 2015
- Improves Auto Levels behavior when cancelling analysis
- HighSpeed Motion Analysis : Fixes bug Highest Quality was never active, even when selected
Version 1.0 | October 2, 2015
- Initial release