Version 5.2.1 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 5.2 | November 1, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 5.1 | June 3, 2016
- Adds Fusion Studio 8.0 support
- Adds Macintosh support
Version 5.0 | October 1, 2014
- Initial v5 release
- Adds GPU support and Fusion v7 support.
- Temporal Smoothing mode enhanced to be much more stable over time.
Version 3.2.6 | February 4, 2010
- This version no longer checks for floating licenses upon startup of Fusion, but only when a RE:Flex node is used within Fusion.
Version 3.2.5 | November 6, 2009
- Adds the ability to set and environment variable RVL_SERVER to specify the floating license server (instead of searching for a settings file on disk) when retrieving floating licenses.
Version 3.2.4 | July 14, 2008
- Added Fusion 64-bit support.
- Added RE:Vision Effects' floating license support. NOTE: eyeon's serial numbers for use with their floating license mechanism is no longer supported in the 64-bit version of Fusion.
Version 3.2.3 | January 11, 2008
- Required for Fusion 5.2 and above users. Fixes a problem that crashed Fusion when interacting with splines, including closing a shape, hitting RE:Flex's shape reset, and moving a shape's control points in certain situations.
Version 3.2.2 | April 12, 2007
- Fixed a bug where spline animations were not properly restored. However, if you delete a published spline point, then it will show up the next time you load a comp. We are working on a true fix.
Version 3.2.1 | April 2, 2007
- Ability to publish spline control vertices (and, thus, the ability to tie to Fusion's tracking points, polyline paths, other published points, etc.).
- Ability to animate Auto-Align and Hold Edges settings.
- Fixed the problem when using "Copy Src to Dst" and "Copy Dst to Src" when all keyframes for the selected spline should be copied (previously, only the current frame was copied regardless of the Copy Current Frame Only setting).
Version 3.1.1 | December 4, 2006
- Fixed a bug where completely transparent frames were sometimes returned from the plugin.
- Fixed a bug where the plugins of RE:Flex could crash.
Version 3.1 | March 24, 2005
- New temporal smoothing method for situations where the spline animation is smooth, but the resulting warp or morph from RE:Flex is not. This option smooths out any jitters (as a result, this setting can give substantially different results depending on whether it is set On or not).
- Faster interactivity
Version 3.0.1 | February 27, 2005
- Added a feature to prevent users from converting bezier splines to b-splines (since b-splines are not supported).
Version 3.0 | February 24, 2005
- Initial Release: This version on our website is the same version that is shipped with combustion 3.