Version 3.0.6 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Adds support for Silhouette
Version 3.0.5 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 3.0.4 | April 20, 2017
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
Version 3.0.3 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.2 | October 26, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.1 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where RE:Map UV and RE:Map Corner Pin could cause Fusion 7 and 8 to hang when trying to reload a comp.
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Fixes a problem where plugin could over-write the source corrupting the host cache (e.g. Natron)
Version 3.0.0 | March 3, 2016
- Adds GPU support