Version 6.2.10 | September 25, 2017
- Adds support for Silhouette
- Adds Start Frame parameter for Nucoda
Version 6.2.9 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
Version 6.2.8 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 6.2.7 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug in Vegas Pro 11.
Version 6.2.6 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 6.2.5 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed problems with negative values in color causing crashes when gamma enhancement is used to help with tracking on linear images.
- Fixed a problem where some of the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 6.2.4 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
Version 6.2.3 | March 2, 2016
- Fixes a bug where Twixtor Pro can crash when using a foreground matte.
- Fixes a bug where ClampTime prints out an error message in some host applications where it simply should silently not load.
Version 6.2.2b | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 6.2.2 | September 29, 2015
- No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
- Fixes issue with Forward Warping Mode in GPU mode
- Does not display a dialog with "Twixtor RVCalculateFrameAtTime failed" inappropriately in HitFilm
- Natron issue with clip starting at frame 1 fixed
- Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
Version 6.2.1 | March 25, 2015
- Added support for more OFX hosts.
- Fixes a bug where red frames were incorrectly produced in Vegas and Nucoda.
Version 6.2 | March 17, 2015
- Added support for more OFX hosts.
Version 6.1.2 | February 20, 2015
- Fixed a bug where GPU acceleration could be turned off even when the GPU for Twixtor was set to be used.
Version 6.1.1 | August 17, 2014
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Version 6.1 | June 20, 2014
- Fixes a bug with Motion Weighted Blend
- Adds GPU support for Motion Vector Create and Twixtor, Vectors In.
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when slowing down footage and using motion blur compensation (bug was in GPU mode only).
- Fixes a bug where incorrect vectors were produced when Image Track was not on.
Version 6.0 | March 21, 2014
- Initial 6.0 release with GPU acceleration.
Version 5.2.2 | January 4, 2013
- Brought up-to-date with OFX generic version for Nuke, Scratch and Composite.
Version 5.2.1 | November 1, 2011
- Fixed a bug where red frames were displayed instead of the last frame found in the media or video event. Documentation and tutorials updated appropriately.
Version 5.2 | June 30, 2011
- Initial Release
- Known bug in Vegas Pro 10.0d (fixed in 10.0e): deleting an event with Twixtor can cause Vegas Pro 10.0d to crash. The solution is after scrubbing the timeline, wait several seconds before deleting the event with Twixtor (essentially you need to wait until Vegas finishes rendering the 8 or more frame it may be calculating in the background after you move the current time pointer).