Each installer will install a full license or render-only license depending on the type of license purchased.
What's new in version 1.3?
Posted September 12, 2014:
- RE:Match Color: Fixes Correction Windows settings with multiple instances in the same project
- Adds support to specify gamma encoded or linear workflow. Old projects will work by default except in Nuke where the gamma space menu did not exist before and the default is to assume people work with linearized footage and have an sRGB or rec709 display LUT. Nuke users with old projects and linearized image sequence will have to set the Gamma Space menu back to Ignore to have matching results.
- More robust saving and reloading of parameters (including windowing setup and stored data)
- Adds a limiter adjustment slider (in case there is a bit of artifacts, defines a max amount of changes - limit 100% is neutering the effect)
- RE:Match Color Overlay Draw logic simplified, now responds to the Transfer Method settings instead of a separate menu. To set the window of the color source you now set to "Show image to get color from".
- Documentation has been updated
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Show More »