Version 6.3.2 | March 9, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug when splines are used in Fusion Studio 8.2 on Mac
- 6.3.2b uploaded August 10, 2017 adds installer support for Fusion Studio 9
Version 6.3.1 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 6.3 | November 1, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
- Fixes potential crashing bug when using images that have negative color values.
Version 6.2 | June 3, 2016
- Adds Fusion Studio 8.0 support
- Adds Macintosh support
Version 6.1.2 | September 24, 2014
- Better GPU support with fewer failed GPU renders.
- Fixed a crashing bug.
Version 6.0.1 | September 4, 2014
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Fusion. Read more here.
- If GPU fails, green frames are returned in GUI/interactive use, but will fail appropriately in render-only use. In both cases an error message is printed to the console (or log).
- Adds Fusion 7 support.
Version 6.0 | May 23, 2014
- Initial v6 release
- Adds GPU support
- Allows 4 channel images to be used for layer separation mattes (the alpha channel is used). 1-channel images still may be used for layer separation mattes.
Version 5.0 | November 3, 2010
- Much faster than version 4. In-house tests show 25 to 35% reduction in time-to-calculate than version 4.
- To convert Fusion comps with Twixtor v4 to use v5, you can edit your comp file in a text editor and replace REVisionEffects.Twixtor4 with REVisionEffects.Twixtor everywhere that string occurs.
Version 4.6.6 | February 4, 2010
- This version no longer checks for floating licenses upon startup of Fusion, but only when a Twixtor node is used within Fusion.
Version 4.6.5 | November 6, 2009
- Adds the ability to set and environment variable RVL_SERVER to specify the floating license server (instead of searching for a settings file on disk) when retrieving floating licenses.
Version 4.6.4 | October 22, 2008
- Fixed a bug where certain display modes caused Fusion to exit when running in render-only mode.
Version 4.6.3 | July 14, 2008
- Added Fusion 64-bit support.
- Added RE:Vision Effects' floating license support. NOTE: eyeon's serial numbers for use with their floating license mechanism is no longer supported in the 64-bit version of Fusion.
- Fixed a bug where the retiming did not properly work if the original sequence being retimed did not start at frame 0.
Version 4.6.2 | April 12, 2007
- Fixed a bug where spline animations were not properly restored. However, if you delete a published spline point, then it will show up the next time you load a comp. We are working on a true fix.
Version 4.6.1 | April 2, 2007
- Ability to publish spline control vertices (and, thus, the ability to tie to Fusion's tracking points, polyline paths, other published points, etc.).
- Added a "Forward with No Smart Blend" Warping mode, see manual for details.
- Fixed crashing bug when Speed% slider was published in Twixtor.
Version 4.5.2 | June 29, 2006
- Add spline-guidance support in Fusion 5.01 and later.
Version 4.5.1 | June 13, 2006
- Fixed a problem where the plugin could cause Fusion to crash or hang (particularly when the image cache filled up). Fix affects both full and Render Slave versions of Fusion.
Version 4.5 | January 12, 2006
- Introduced new tracking
- Motion blur parameter renamed Motion Blur Compensation because it now controls the removal of motion blur as well as the addition of motion blur. This parameter now defaults to 0 instead of 0.5.
- Regrouped the parameters so that they are divided into Input, Track and Output parameter groupings.
- Ability to mark segments of your source material so that Twixtor does not interpolate inappropriately across cuts, dissolves and other transition.
- Motion vector export and import. For use in 16 bits-per-channel processing applications only.
- Because we've added so many new options in version 4.5, and completely changed the tracking:
Version 3.0.2 | August 2, 2004
- Fixed a crashing bug when multiple Twixtor nodes are present and DF's simultaneous branching is on .
- Fixed a bug that causes DF to hang upon exit on multiprocessor machines when a Twixtor node is present.
Version 3.0.1 | June 30, 2004
- Fixed a crashing bug.
- The Motion Sensitivity setting is now more continous when determining how far pixels are tracked (in previous versions, the motion sensitivity only changed in discreet jumps).
Version 3.0 | February 9, 2004
- Multiprocessor support and other speed enhancements.
- Twixtor is now more motion sensitive. This means that the value of 100 for motion sensitivity can now "see farther." As such, the default motion sensitivity for Twixtor 3.0 is 70 (roughly the same as a value of 100 was for Twixtor 2.0). Your previous projects may need to be adjusted accordingly.