Version 2.2.0A | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 2.2.0 | May 31, 2023
- Update to Universal FxPlug4 plugins for Mac M1, M2 and Intel. Version necessary from FCP 10.6.6 and Motion 5.6.4
Version 2.1.1a | February 2, 2023
- now includes the latest REVisionActivate exectuable.
Version 2.1.1 | February 16, 2022
- Fixes potential rendering issues in Mac M1 systems
Version 2.1a | November 16, 2021
- Includes REVisionActivate v21.12.7 to support Offline Activation in MacOS 12 (Monterey).
Version 2.1 | November 12, 2021
- Support for M1 native
- Requires FCP 10.6 on M1 systems
- Version needed for MacOs 12 (Monterey)
Version 2.0.1b | May 29, 2021
- Installer fix only, some users could experience sudo issue after system upgrade
Version 2.0.1 | November 13, 2020
- version necessary for Big Sur
Version 2.0 | June 19, 2020
- HighSpeed: Noise Reduction: spatial denoise – the method implemented was based on early testing. We switched to another method more appropriate for high-speed video typical noise.
- HighSpeed: Method 5: Noise Clean methods – Method 4 and 5 were very redundant, we switched Method 5 to a mix between old method 5 and method 1 which works better for larger motion.
- HighSpeed: Alpha Handling: It was requested that we handle clips with a non-full alpha (for example to deflicker greenscreen originated material), done – you do need to press Alpha Handling button
- HighSpeed: Timing: We now provide a different option for defining the time window. In V1, you could only set a radius (so an odd number of frames). We realize playing with 480/960 FPS material that sometimes you get slightly better results with an even number of frames – when it’s a multiple of the electrical power rate. (e.g. 960 FPS – 60 Hz). A new Rate option was added.
- HighSpeed: Gamma: you can now change project settings Linearize Workspace and Color Working Space and get approximatively the same result. I
- HighSpeed: Gamma Adjust – gamma slider REMOVED (this was there for testing initially, no real value within tool). Old projects will still have that value applied, but this parameter is now invisible
- HighSpeed: A project saved with V2 might load in a project using V1 but the effect might need to be edited. V1 projects using Noise values not at 0.0 and Method 5. will get different results. In the latter case maybe better, yet still different.
- Timelapse Contrast slider REMOVED, had no real purpose here, should be done after for best control (for example, use RE:Grade or your app built-in tools).
- Timelapse: Support for image source with over-range values (no more clipping)
- Timelapse: Issue with LAB mode processing becoming too blue fixed
- Timelapse: Additional controls to filter out undesirable over-saturated artifacts (Max Deviation) - there is now Max Color Changes (0-100, where 0 is luminance only) and Max Deviation that limits the effect a single frame can have.
- Timelapse: Added a fifth method that matches to key-frames, good for landscape timelapses with alternating sun level and rolling clouds
- Timelapse: Internal handling of gamma, you can now change project settings Linearize Workspace and Color Working Space and get approximatively the same result.
- Auto-Levels: Filter Out Frames: Now has a menu, we added a Merge versus Flow-Warp option which sometimes works better - menu also adds Blend only mode and Copy Nearest
- Rolling Bands: New in V2, a tool dedicated to attenuate the annoying effect of slow rolling bands produced by (rolling) shutter speed mismatch with artificial lighting.
Version 1.3 | October 16, 2019
- DE:Flicker Timelapse: Processing in LabSpace produced the wrong results
- Catalina Ready
Version 1.2 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 1.1.4 | May 18, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug when GPU acceleration and LAB Histogram 1 are used in combination
Version 1.1.3 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in "Plugin : Failed to render" on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 1.1.2 | October 18, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 1.1.1 | March 31, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration did not work on Intel HD Graphics.
Version 1.1 | March 30, 2016
- Better tracking in many situations. This is done internally and requires no change in the settings of the plug-in.
Version 1.0.2 | January 14, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration in the plug-ins can cause FCP to crash or display "Failed to render" messages.
Version 1.0.1 | April 6, 2015
- Fixes a bug introduced by FCP in DE:Flicker Autolevels where the wrong analysis data is applied
- Fixes a bug introduced by FCP that DE:Flicker Autolevels crashes both Motion and FCP when there are more that 15k frames to analyze
- Users should re-analyze their sequences if using DE:Flicker Autolevels after installing DE:Flicker 1.0.1
Version 1.0 | April 6, 2015
- Initial release.