RE:Vision Effects has updated Twixtor Pro to version 3.0 for Discreet Systems (Flint, Flame, Fire, Smoke and Inferno).
Twixtor speeds up, slows down image sequences with visually stunning results. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence.
Twixtor Pro 3.0 sparks plugin for Discreet Systems is priced at $695.00 and includes the following new features:
* Added multiprocessor support
* Support for batch mdoe
* Fixes a bug with retiming and motion blur with Fields Out
* Menus and buttons with more dynamic show-hide
* Separated in 2 sparks, Desktop and Module, to help eliminate occasional crashing problems
* Motion sensitivity allows the user more control than in the previous version. This setting now varies smoothly rather than jumping in discreet steps.
Available for Irix systems: Inferno 4.7, Flame 7.7, Flint 7.7, Fire 4.7 and Smoke 4.7 and later. Twixtor Pro 3.0 is known to not work with Fire 6.0 and Smoke 6.0 (we are working on the issue). Users should install the demo version before purchasing to make sure Twixtor Pro 3.0 runs in the system configuration that they have.
The update is free for Twixtor Pro 2.0 sparks users. Twixtor Pro 2.0 sparks keys will unlock the Twixtor Pro 3.0 version.
Demo versions and example movies are available on the RE:Vision Effects website, www.revisionfx.com.
Twixtor is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Flint, Fire, Flame, Inferno, Smoke and Discreet are trademarks of Discreet Systems, Inc.