Version 4.1.1A | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 4.1.1 | April 13, 2023
- Mac: GPU processing could fall on integrated graphics on MacIntel
- Win: GPU could fall on not fastest GPU with multiple GPU installed
Version 4.1a | February 2, 2023
- Windows: fixes the issue installing Microsoft C++ Runtime.
- Mac: now includes the latest REVisionActivate executable.
Version 4.1 | January 24, 2023
- Fixes an issue with Deinterlacer in Premiere (mode 2X Frame Rate)
Version 4.0.1 | November 8, 2021
- Fixes issue on Macs with AE 22
Version 4.0a | October 27, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
Version 4.0 | September 21, 2021
- Adds support for M1 systems
- Adds support for AE 22 MFR
Version 3.8 | June 10, 2021
- Fixes an issue with Reinterlacer option to create motion estimated fields when going from 29.97 or 25 to 29.97i or 25i.
Version 3.6a | November 17, 2020
- installer needed for Apple Big Sur OS
Version 3.6 | October 9, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Import Premiere project in AE with our plugins, there could be a parameter offset
Version 3.5.1 | January 14, 2019
- Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
Version 3.5 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.4.2 | January 23, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)
Version 3.4.1 | October 7, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.4 | January 12, 2016
- Fixed a bug in FieldsKit Deinterlacer where creating a frame from each field did not properly work in AE CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.
- Fixed a bug in FieldsKit Reinterlacer where frames were not properly created in AE CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.
- Fixed a bug in FieldsKit Pulldown where frames were not properly created in AE CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.
- Last version to support CS3 and CS4.
Version 3.3 | July 23, 2014
- Adds cross OS support with a single registration key.
Version 3.2.3b | June 17, 2013
- Adds installer support for Adobe CC.
Version 3.2.3 | October 16, 2012
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Pulldown did not work properly in 16-bit AE projects.
Version 3.2.2 | July 23, 2012
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Deinterlacer didn't run properly in Fusion.
- Required version for CS6.
Version 3.2.1 | May 25, 2012
- Fixes a bug where AE CS6 erroneously marked frames as "not needing to be rendered"
- Required version for CS6.
Version 3.2 | May 3, 2012
- Added changes necessary to work in Adobe CS6 applications
- Fixes a problem with non-full alpha when using FieldsKit Pulldown
Version 3.1.1 | April 21, 2011
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit can crash.
- Adds installer support for Adobe CS5.5 products.
Version 3.1 | December 10, 2010
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Deinterlater created unnecessary black and transparent edges in "=Motion Estimated Blend, 1 Frame per Frame" timing mode.
Version 3.0.2 | October 5, 2010
- Fixes a bug where FieldKit Reinterlacer didn't properly make upper field first frames when the mode is "=Create Motion Estimated Fields"
Version 3.0.1 | July 9, 2010
- Adds floating license capability for Effections floating license purchases.
Version 3.0 | May 11, 2010
- Added support for 64b for After Effects and Premiere CS5.
- Better error handling within Premiere.
- Modes that use Motion Estimation should be much faster.
- Removed the need to set the input layer except in Premiere CS4, Boris and Fusion.
- Removed the support for VFW (Video for Windows) in Premiere - pre CS2 users must use FieldsKit v2.
Version 2.0.2 | December 5, 2008
- Fixed a bug where FieldsKit could crash or hang Quantel generationQ.
Version 2.0.1 | October 3, 2008
- Fixed a bug that causes Premiere Pro to hang or crash.
Version 2.0 | November 13, 2006
- Deinterlacer mode that uses motion estimation in order to deinterlace.
- Reinterlacer mode that uses motion estimation to create interlaced material from progressive material.
- Floating point image support for After Effects 7.0.
- Fixed other small bugs with the Reinterlacer and Pulldown plugins that sometimes necessitated workarounds.
- Added a render-only licensing option.
- In After Effects 7.0, it is now possible to apply FieldKit to a layer and have the results reflect the previously applied effects.
Version 1.5.4 | August 11, 2006
- Fixed a bug where FieldsKit crashed within Premiere Pro.
- Changed the default Field Order setting from Upper First to Lower First.
Version 1.5.3 | May 15, 2006
- Added Intel support for Final Cut Pro. Read about limitations.
- On the Macintosh, for all applications except Final Cut Pro you need to delete the previous set of plugins for FieldsKit in your plugins folder, because the name of the plugin files have been changed
- On the Macintosh users of After Effects 7.0 or later will see a significant improvement on G5 CPUs running Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger).
Version 1.5.2 | August 8, 2005
- Fixed a problem introduced in 1.5.1 where the slider ranges for Motion Tolerance, Mask Suppress, Mask Grow, Mask Feature, Smooth Vertical and Sharpen were incorrect.
Version 1.5.1 | August 5, 2005
- fixes a memory leak when using FieldsKit Deinterlacer from within Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
Version 1.5 | July 7, 2005
- eliminates the need in After Effects to set the Separate Fields in the Interpret Footage settings (within AE) of a clip to "off"
- eliminates the need in combustion to set combustion's Field Separation of source footage to "No Fields"
- fixes a problem in Premiere Pro 1.5 when using the Editing Mode of Video for Windows for a project
- fixes the bug where the deinterlacing mode 2X FPS did not work properly in Combustion
- the Smooth Vertical parameter works more visually continous at values less than 0.5
- adds support for Digital Fusion
Version 1.4.3 | August 18, 2004
- Fixed a problem with crashing and hanging on multiprocessor Windows machines when deleting a plugin from a project or quitting a host application.
Version 1.4.2 | June 2, 2004
- On multiprocessor machines, the FieldsKit Deinterlacer version 1.4 would deinterlace everywhere in the right 1/2 of the image whether a motion mask was set up or not. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where FieldsKit Pulldown version 1.4 did not work properly in combustion.
- Fixed a memory leak (a small leak, but on longer projects could cause serious memory problems).
- Fixed a crashing bug in FCP.
- Updated FK to work in Premiere Pro 1.5 in fields-based projects (FieldsKit still needs to be used in progressive projects in Premiere 6.0, 6.5 and Premiere Pro 1.0). Read more about FieldsKit and fields-based Premiere projects:
Version 1.4 | March 30, 2004
- Adds support for 24 Pulldown Advanced (24Pa)
- Adds support for multi-processing
- Fixes behavior of first frame of a pulldown phase change from within FieldsKit that could end up mixing the previous clip when changing to a new phase that is a split frame.
- Fixes a bug within combustion 3 for FielsKit Pulldown
Version 1.3 | January 21, 2003
- Addition of mode in FieldsKit Deinterlacer that deinterlaces using the upper field, then deinterlaces using the lower field and blends the two results at 50% each.
- Frame rate conversion features now verified to work with Combustion 2.1 and later and Commotion 3.1 and later, in addition to After Effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused FieldsKit Pulldown to work improperly (both for pulldown removal and pulldown addition). Note that projects made with versions prior to 1.3 will not work the same.
Version 1.1 | February 7, 2002
- 16 bit support
- The plugins now show up as "FieldsKit Deinterlacer,"FieldsKit Pulldown," and "FieldsKit Reinterlacer" instead of "ReelSmart Deinteracer," "ReelSmart Pulldown," and "ReelSmart Reinterlacer."
- Fixed a bug that caused FieldsKit to not work properly in After Effects when using mulit-rate composition. E.g., on occasion, there were problems deinterlacing 29.97fps video that was placed into a 59.94 composition, using ReelSmart Deinterlacer, creating a frame for each field of the video.
- Fixed a bug when "Deflicker" was smaller than 0.5. The amount of smoothing was arbitrary and non-meaningful in certain situations.
- "Deflicker" has been renamed "Smooth Vertically." It performs the same function as it did in previous versions, but has a more accurate name for its function. It remains "smart" and only smooths in areas that are not already smooth.
- Fixed a bug that caused FieldsKit to not work properly in After Effects 3.1
- Fixed a bug that caused FieldsKit to crash.