Version 3.3.1 | November 13, 2020
- version necessary for Big Sur
Version 3.3 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.2.2 | October 26, 2016
- Fixes a problem where Deinterlacer draws demo watermark even when plug-in is registered
Version 3.2.1 | October 18, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
- Fixed a bug where upside down frames could be produced within FCP X.
Version 3.2 | December 21, 2012
- Adds FCP X support (10.0.6 and up).
Version 3.1.1 | December 23, 2011
- Fixed a problem where FieldsKit will check out a floating license, even if it's not being used.
Version 3.1 | December 10, 2010
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Deinterlacer created unnecessary black and transparent edges in "=Motion Estimated Blend, 1 Frame per Frame" timing mode.
- Fixed a licensing issue some users were seeing.
Version 3.0.1 | August 18, 2010
- Fixed a bug where FieldsKit failed to properly render images with an odd number of scanlines.
Version 3.0 | April 22, 2010
- Initial FxPlug release.
- Much faster than previously available AE-Compatible plugin for FCP.
- Adds support for 10 bit YUV and floating point processing for FieldsKit to FCP.