Version 4.2.1A | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 4.2.1 | April 13, 2023
- Mac: GPU processing could fall on integrated graphics on MacIntel
- Win: GPU could fall on not fastest GPU with multiple GPU installed
Version 4.2b | February 2, 2023
- Windows: Fixes an issue with Microsoft latest runtime
- Mac: Removes potential error with REVisionActivate and hostname mismatch
Version 4.2a | October 27, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
Version 4.2 | June 15, 2021
- Add support for Apple M1 for Premiere Public Beta
- Fixes issue with REVisionActivate on some Mac systems
Version 4.1 | May 20, 2021
- Adds initial support After Effects Multi-Frame Rendering support
- Known issue: On certain multi-GPU systems, you must turn off the Enable hardware acceleration checkbox in Import Preferences
Version 4.0.2 | February 18, 2021
- Removes useless warning message about mismatch of resource version number
Version 4.0.1 | February 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue with tiling and mipmap true generating an error image (a constant color image)
Version 4.0 | December 15, 2020
- Version initial Release;
- Edge rendering improvement (how we clip) with RE:Map Inverse UV
- New plug-in RE:Map Transform to help you sanitize a UV based workflow. Also includes UV to MV transposition (conversion to a displacement map).
- Adaptive Sharpening now available in RE:Map UV, superior to existing one in RE:Lens.
- RE:Map Inverse UV has additional controls for helping set Output Size and as well Scale Ratio X and Y to deal with texture not same aspect ratio as UV maps.
- RE:Map Displace: Default Amount set to 1.0 so that UV Remap and To MV make sense for a new user. Forward warping has better clipping algorithm to handle edges of object UV map.
- RE:Map Displace: change Process Mode options names to match rest of RE:Map plugin so it’s clear. And set default amount to 1.0 (it’s either 0 or 1.0)
- Apple Big Sur support (Rosetta 2 only now)
Version 3.2.1a | November 17, 2020
- installer needed for Apple Big Sur OS
Version 3.2.1 | December 27, 2019
- Removes licensing debug info from aerender shell output
Version 3.2 | October 9, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Import Premiere project in AE with our plugins, there could be a parameter offset
Version 3.1. | January 14, 2019
- Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
Version 3.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.0.7 | October 19, 2018
- Fixes a crashing bug when using GPU-acceleration on machines with more than one nVidia GPU.
Version 3.0.6 | March 8, 2017
- Fixes a bug where Inverse UV did not work properly when GPU acceleration was turned on.
- Fixes a hanging bug using 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 oversampling when Less Memory was selected and GPU acceleration was turned on.
Version 3.0.5 | January 23, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)
Version 3.0.4 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.3 | October 7, 2016
- RE:Map Planar / Corner Pin: Fixes a problem when AE time remapping was used in a manner that generates a freeze frame, which would force a restart of AE.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.2 | June 15, 2016
- Fixes a bug where a green frame was not produced when the GPU was NOT supported.
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map Displace did not produce the correct results when a modulator image was used, and GPU acceleration was also used.
- Fixes a bug where a RE:Map Displace did not display a proper frame when Apply To Screen Coords was chosen and GPU acceleration was used.
Version 3.0.1 | June 1, 2016
- Fixes GPU memory leak found (eventually producing green frames)
- Fixes occasional crashing some users experienced.
Version 3.0.0 | March 3, 2016
- Adds GPU support
Version 2.3 | July 23, 2014
- Adds cross OS support with a single registration key.
- RE:Map UV: Automatically set Mip Map on by default.
Version 2.2.3 | October 15, 2013
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map Planar could incorrectly produce identical results for the first and second frames of a sequence (AE CS6 and CC were affected).
- 2.23b Windows Only, April 30 2014: Installer fixed to avoid errors of "File not found" when installing on machines where Program Files is not on the main drive.
Version 2.2.2 | September 5, 2013
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map Inverse UV did give proper results on images that had non-full alpha pixels
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map UV could crash when scrubbing the timeline.
- Fixes a bug that occurred when running aerender with -mp argument. The plug-ins could incorrectly check out floating GUI licenses, or would not see render-only floating licenses when they were available.
Version 2.2.1b | June 17, 2013
- Adds installer support for Adobe CC.
Version 2.2.1 | November 16, 2012
- Fixed a crashing bug in RE:Map Inverse UV, as well as at the edges of a UV map (with non-full alpha values) within RE:Map Inverse UV.
Version 2.2 | May 3, 2012
- Added changes necessary to work in Adobe CS6 applications
Version 2.1.3 | April 21, 2011
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map can crash.
- Adds installer support for Adobe CS5.5 products.
Version 2.1.2 | August 18, 2010
- Fixes a problem where motion blur wasn't properly added when using RE:Map Planar.
Version 2.1.1 | July 9, 2010
- Adds floating license capability for Effections floating license purchases.
Version 2.1 | May 31, 2010
- Significant speed enhancements.
- Better error handling within Premiere.
- Sharpness menu fixed (RE:Map Distort and Displace and Planar): no more fringe edges with non full alpha sources
- Fixed a problem with Smear and Feedback modes in RE:Map Distort and RE:Map Displace could generate invalid pixels in floating point
- Fixed a problem where RE:Map Distort could have issues at alpha edges where pixels are semi-transparent
- Fixed a problem where Blend control did not work properly in floating point in RE:MapPlanar at other values than 100%
- Fixed a Problem that could make Premiere crash in RE:Map Planar
- Fixed a problem where RE:Map UV could crash if Edges Threshold was a tiny value
- Version 2.0 added support for 64b for After Effects and Premiere CS5.
- Version 2.0 offers significant speed enhancements over v1.
Version 2.0 | May 11, 2010
- Added support for 64b for After Effects and Premiere CS5.
- Significant speed enhancements.
- Better error handling within Premiere.
Version 1.1.3 | June 18, 2008
- Fixed a problem where some of the RE:Map plugins caused Combustion to crash when interacting with the plugins.
Version 1.1.2 | October 9, 2006
- Fixed a problem where RE:Map UV did not provide precise enough mapping.
- Introduced more interactivity with all the plugins when running inside of After Effects on multiprocessor machines.
Version 1.1.1 | October 5, 2006
- Found a bug in combustion with RE:Map Inverse UV that causes combustion to crash. The Output Width and Height settings have been removed from combustion; see manual for details
- A similar bug is present when using RE:Map Planar within combustion when Layer Grow Size X and Y are not zero. See manual for workaround.
Version 1.1 | October 4, 2006
- Added floating point support for After Effects 7.0
- Added a new plugin to perform inverse UV mapping
- Added a Check UV mode to RE:Map UV to help debug problematic UV maps.
- Fixed a bug in RE:Map Planar that caused the plugin to crash when changing the output size of the created image.
Version 1.0.2 | July 18, 2006
- Fixed a bug where the plugin could crash if "Purge All" was selected from After Effects' Edit menu.
Version 1.0.1 | May 16, 2006
- Fixed a bug where 8 bit texture maps used in the UV Map plugin could cause combustion to crash.
- Intel support for FCP 5.1
Version 1.0 | April 14, 2006
- Initial release