Version 2.5.0 | March 31, 2021
- Adds Native Apple M1 Mac Support
Version 2.4.2 | December 18, 2020
- Fixes an issue in REMatch Color Plus Keyframe mode
- Adds support for Diamant and Dustbuster
- Installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 2.4.1a | November 19, 2020
- Installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 2.4.1 | July 6, 2020
- Trial version could make app crash on windows (licensed version is ok)
Version 2.4 | June 8, 2020
- Stereo: Local Mode Global Refinement was not working as advertised
- Licensing issue with Resolve for Regular version
- Issue with LAB Global Color Space Wider Baseline
- Color Plus: Fix Memory issue when using interact overlays (Source and Reference Masking)
- Color Plus: Input size change now trapped in Nuke
- Premult parameter
- Color Plus: Adds a new transfer method: HistoRGB vs LumSat
- Color Plus and Stereo: Improved RGB Histogram (less artifacts in highlights – clipping)
- Color Plus: Adds a Gamma Space menu
- Added Nuke support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- Fixed HitFilm license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
- Key-Frame now work properly in Resolve and Fusion (but reported to Blackmagic)
Version 2.3.1 | October 16, 2019
- All plug-ins : Processing in Lab Space produced the wrong results
- OFX Hitfilm: Could crash with RE:Match Basic in Render Queue when a second input is connected.
Version 2.3 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
Version 2.2 | August 15, 2019
- RE:Match Plus now available in Resolve Color page
- Fixed overlay issue in Resolve 16
- Version needed for Vegas v17 and over
Version 2.1 | April 19, 2019
- Adds support for Flame and Baselight
Version 2.0.0 | December 3, 2018
- Initial Release of V2
Version 1.4.0 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes an issue where the plug-ins could crash Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 1.3.9 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Adds support for Silhouette.
Version 1.3.8 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes an issue where fully clear (sometimes seen as black) images were sometimes produced
Version 1.3.7 | April 20, 2017
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug in Vegas Pro 11.
Version 1.3.6 | October 26, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 1.3.5 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem that RE:Match Color could cause Fusion Studio to hang when trying to reload a comp
- Adds RE:Match Color support for HitFilm v4
Version 1.3.4 | December 3, 2015
- Adds support for Catalyst Edit
Version 1.3.3 | September 28, 2015
- Fixes a potential crashing bug in RE:Match Color
- Adds support for Natron
Version 1.3.2 | September 29, 2014
- Fixes a potential crash when storing analysis
- Fixes potential issue of previous result sticking - pulled from persistent cache
Version 1.3 | September 12, 2014
- RE:Match Color: Fixes Correction Windows settings with multiple instances in the same project
- Adds support to specify gamma encoded or linear workflow. Old projects will work by default except in Nuke where the gamma space menu did not exist before and the default is to assume people work with linearized footage and have an sRGB or rec709 display LUT. Nuke users with old projects and linearized image sequence will have to set the Gamma Space menu back to Ignore to have matching results.
- More robust saving and reloading of parameters (including windowing setup and stored data)
- Adds a limiter adjustment slider (in case there is a bit of artifacts, defines a max amount of changes - limit 100% is neutering the effect)
- RE:Match Color Overlay Draw logic simplified, now responds to the Transfer Method settings instead of a separate menu. To set the window of the color source you now set to "Show image to get color from".
- Documentation has been updated
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Version 1.21b | March 17, 2014
- Macintosh Only: Fixes a bug on Macintosh 10.9 where the installer does not see the MAC addresses for a node-locked install
Version 1.2.1 | September 13, 2013
- Fixes a bug where some of Nuke's shortcuts did not properly work if a plug-in's controls were twirled open
- Fixes a bug where point positions caused incorrect results when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a bug where point positions were not properly displayed when the working resolution was not 100%
Version 1.2 | May 20, 2013
- Initial release for Nuke and Fusion.