Version 1.1.2 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
Version 1.1.1 | May 22, 2017
- Chromatic Aberration: Fixes issue with Defringe mode Color Parameter remaining greyed out in Nuke and Scratch
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 1.1.0 | April 20, 2017
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
- Fixes a problem where stabilization data were not properly loaded from within Nuke and Fusion Studio
- RE:Lens Reframe: fixes vignette mode
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fixes misbehavior with Exclusion Matte
Version 1.0.0 | February 27, 2017
- Initial release