Version 5.2.5 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 5.2.4 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed problems with negative values in color causing crashes when gamma enhancement is used to help with tracking on linear images.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 5.2.3 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
Version 5.2.2 | December 3, 2015
- Adds support for Catalyst Edit
- Natron - fixed overlay handle size to remain constant when viewer size/resolution is changed
Version 5.2.1 | September 29, 2015
- No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
- RSMB PRO Display Menu was missing some features and Show Unblurred option was not working.
- Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
Version 5.2 | March 17, 2014
- Adds support for more OFX hosts
Version 5.1.1 | August 17, 2014
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Version 5.1 | June 20, 2014
- Fixes a bug where RMSB Pro when using tracking points and no image tracking did not work in GPU acceleration mode
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when removing motion blur (bug was in GPU mode only)
- Fixes a bug where GPU mode did not work properly in demo mode on some GPUs.
Version 5.0 | March 28, 2014
- Initial v5 release with GPU acceleration.