Version 5.3.2 | March 9, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug when splines are used in Fusion Studio 8.2 on Mac.
- 5.3.2b uploaded August 10, 2017 adds installer support for Fusion Studio 9
Version 5.3.1 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 5.3 | November 1, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
- Fixes potential crashing bug when using images that have negative color values.
Version 5.2.1 | June 3, 2016
- Fixes a GPU memory leak
Version 5.2.0 | March 30, 2016
- Added Fusion Studio 8 support: release versions only. Does not support beta versions of Fusion Studio 8.
- Fixed a memory leak
- Added Macintosh support
Version 5.1.2 | September 24, 2014
- Better GPU support with fewer failed GPU renders.
- Fixed a crashing bug.
Version 5.0.1 | September 4, 2014
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Fusion. Read more here.
- If GPU fails, green frames are returned in GUI/interactive use, but will fail appropriately in render-only use. In both cases an error message is printed to the console (or log).
- Adds Fusion 7 support.
Version 5.0 | May 23, 2014
- Initial v5 release
- Adds GPU support
- Allows 4 channel images to be used for layer separation mattes (the alpha channel is used). 1-channel images still may be used for layer separation mattes.
Version 4.0 | November 3, 2010
- Much faster than version 3. In-house tests show 25 to 50% reduction in time-to-calculate than version 3.
- To convert Fusion comps with RSMB v3 to use v4, you can edit your comp file in a text editor and replace REVisionEffects.RSMotionBlur3 with REVisionEffects.RSMB, and REVisionEffects.RSMotionBlur3Vectors with REVisionEffects.RSMBVectors, everywhere those strings occur.
Version 3.3.5 | February 4, 2010
- This version no longer checks for floating licenses upon startup of Fusion, but only when a RSMB node is used within Fusion.
Version 3.3.4 | November 6, 2009
- Adds the ability to set and environment variable RVL_SERVER to specify the floating license server (instead of searching for a settings file on disk) when retrieving floating licenses.
Version 3.3.3 | July 14, 2008
- Added Fusion 64-bit support.
- Added RE:Vision Effects' floating license support. NOTE: eyeon's serial numbers for use with their floating license mechanism is no longer supported in the 64-bit version of Fusion.
Version 3.3.2 | April 13, 2007
- Fixed a bug where spline animations were not properly restored. However, if you delete a published spline point, then it will show up the next time you load a comp. We are working on a true fix.
- Fixed a bug where editing splines when plugin is in PassThrough mode causes splines to be edited and keyframes placed at the wrong time.
Version 3.3.1 | April 2, 2007
- Ability to publish spline control vertices (and, thus, the ability to tie to Fusion's tracking points, polyline paths, other published points, etc.).
Version 3.2.5 | November 8, 2006
- Fixed a bug where RSMB could cause Fusion to hang while rendering.
Version 3.2.4 | June 30, 2006
- Added spline-guidance support for Fusion 5.01 and later.
Version 3.2.3 | June 12, 2006
- Fixed a problem where the plugin could cause Fusion to crash or hang (particularly when the image cache filled up). Fix affects both full and Render Slave versions of Fusion.
Version 3.2.2 | March 2, 2006
- Fixed a problem that caused zero motion blur when using an alternate tracking source.
- Fixed a bug where GUI licenses were not always properly recognized.
Version 3.2.1 | December 20, 2005
- Fixed a bug where floating point pixels were improperly clamped to be between 0 and 1 when 'Images are PreMultiplied" was NOT checked.
Version 3.2 | December 2, 2005
- Floating point support added.
- Fusion 5 support added.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) 3.2 has the more precise tracking that we introduced earlier this year. As such, the results you get may be somewhat different than with previous versions of RSMB.
- Converted our plugin that blurs images with supplied motion vectors into a native DF plugin (this is the only way true floating point support is available).
Version 3.0 | March 1, 2005
- Added our After Effects-compatible plugin that blurs images with supplied motion vectors. See manual for details.
Version 2.1.2 | August 2, 2004
- Fixed a crashing bug when multiple RSMB nodes are present and DF's simultaneous branching is on.
- Fixed a bug that causes DF to hang upon exit on multiprocessor machines when a RSMB node is present.
Version 2.1.1 | June 30, 2004
- Fixed crashing bug.
- The Motion Sensitivity setting is now more continous in determining how far pixels are tracked (in previous versions, the motion sensitivity only changed in discreet jumps).
Version 2.1 | February 9, 2004
- Multiprocessor support and other speed enhancements.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur is now more motion sensitive. This means that the value of 100 for motion sensitivity can now "see farther." As such, the default motion sensitivity is now 70 (roughly the same as a value of 100 was for the previous version of ReelSmart Motion Blur). Your previous projects may need to be adjusted accordingly.