Version 3.5.0A | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 3.5.0 | June 1, 2023
- MacIntel: Version needed from FCP 10.6.6 and Motion 5.6.4. Plugins are now Universal FxPlug4.
Version 3.4.0 | May 24, 2023
- Fixes issue with Spatial Denoising and GPU
Version 3.3d | February 2, 2023
- Mac: now includes the latest REVisionActivate executable.
Version 3.3.0c | November 12, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6
Version 3.3b (M1 beta) | July 1, 2021
- Auto-Updater fixed on M1 systems
Version 3.3a (M1 beta) | June 23, 2021
- Fixes potential activation issue with M1 computers, Mac OSX Big Sur
Version 3.3 (M1 beta) | May 29, 2021
- Adds support for Mac M1 systems
- Fixes sudo issue on some systems
Version 3.2.1 | November 13, 2020
- version necessary for Big Sur
Version 3.2 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.1.3 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in "Plugin : Failed to render" on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.1.2 | October 18, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.1.1 | March 31, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration does not work on Intel HD Graphics.
Version 3.1 | March 30, 2016
- Better tracking in many situations. This is done internally and requires no change in the settings of the plug-in.
Version 3.0.2 | January 14, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration in the plug-ins can cause FCP to crash or display "Failed to render" messages.
Version 3.0.1 | January 22, 2015
- 3.0 Adds GPU support
- 3.0 Adds two new spatial filtering modes
- 3.0.1 more efficient GPU memory resource use
Version 3.0 | January 12, 2015
- Adds GPU support
- Adds two new spatial filtering modes