Version 2.4.2a | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 2.4.2 | August 4, 2023
- ToLatLong: Adds option for Flat to LatLong to work with 180 deg instead of just projecting to 360.
Version 2.4.1 | April 13, 2023
- Mac: GPU processing could fall on integrated graphics on MacIntel
- Win: GPU could fall on not fastest GPU with multiple GPU installed
Version 2.4b | February 2, 2023
- Windows: Fixes an issue with Microsoft latest runtime
- Mac: Removes potential error with REVisionActivate and hostname mismatch
Version 2.4a | October 27, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
Version 2.4 | June 15, 2021
- Add support for Apple M1 for Premiere Public Beta
- Fixes issue with REVisionActivate on some Mac systems
Version 2.3.1 | May 26, 2021
- RE:Lens Reframe was not performing correctly with AE beta MFR
Version 2.3 | May 20, 2021
- Initial Support for AE MFR (Multiple Frame Rendering) beta
- Known issue: On certain multi-GPU systems, you must turn off the Enable hardware acceleration checkbox in Import Preferences with AE beta to benefit from multi-GPU acceleration.
Version 2.2.2a | November 17, 2020
- installer needed for Apple Big Sur OS
Version 2.2.2 | November 9, 2020
- GPU processing was ignored in Premiere
Version 2.2.1 | July 6, 2020
- Trial version could crash on Windows
Version 2.2 | June 8, 2020
- Fix support for 180 deg equirectangular in ToLatLong
- Stabilizer in 16 bpc project would not produce as good results as in 8 or 32b float.
- Fix sampling issue at edges with 360 video
Version 2.1.2 | October 17, 2019
- Superfish: Export UV not working properly in 16 bpc.
Version 2.1.1 | October 16, 2019
- Chromatic Aberration Display LAB was wrong (and some internal processing).
Version 2.1 | October 9, 2019
- Source center was not working when lens type is Equisolid.
- FromLatLong: In Premiere, not all options were showing with some projections. And in AE, scale of Unflatten parameter was wrong.
- Superfish, To and From Latlong (AE/Premiere): Distort parameter now goes from -100 to 100 instead of 0 to 100 which is needed for some lenses.
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Import Premiere project in AE with our plugins, there was a parameter offset
Version 2.0.2 | January 14, 2019
- Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
Version 2.0.1 | January 10, 2019
- Fixes a bug where the stabilization tracking would either hang, or take "forever".
Version 2.0 | December 17, 2018
- Initial 2.0 release
- NEW: Fisheye to Fisheye, you can now stabilize super wide angle fisheye and render a new fisheye out
- NEW: LatLong (Equirectangular) to Fisheye (with output FOV option), great for Dome Production and hybrid fisheye - latlong workflows.
- NEW: LatLong to Little Planet
- NEW: Equisolid fisheye lens support now sports two Undistort controls to help you better represents more arbitrary fisheye lens curvature
- NEW: Option for projection-adaptive sharpening now available in FromLatLong
- NEW: ToLatLong now handles 180 or 360 degree (input and output) specification.
- NEW: ToLatLong and Superfish, Flatten control now allows you to control the Y distortion separately. This is helpful when rendering very wide field of view.
Defish plugin relabeled Ultra-Wide to deambiguate what does what for new users. Chromatic Aberration plugin – Exclusion matte renamed Correction Matte which is a better descriptor. Mirror (donut shape images) deprecated, still available but development stopped.