Skip to content
Version 4.2.1 | April 13, 2023
- Mac: GPU processing could fall on integrated graphics on MacIntel
- Win: GPU could fall on not fastest GPU with multiple GPU installed
Version 4.2b | February 2, 2023
- Windows: Fixes an issue with Microsoft latest runtime
- Mac: Removes potential error with REVisionActivate and hostname mismatch
Version 4.2a | October 27, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
Version 4.2 | June 15, 2021
- Add support for Apple M1 for Premiere Public Beta
- Fixes issue with REVisionActivate on some Mac systems
Version 4.1 | May 20, 2021
- Adds initial support After Effects Multi-Frame Rendering support
- Known issue: On certain multi-GPU systems, you must turn off the Enable hardware acceleration checkbox in Import Preferences
Version 4.0.2 | February 18, 2021
- Removes useless warning message about mismatch of resource version number
Version 4.0.1 | February 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue with tiling and mipmap true generating an error image (a constant color image)
Version 4.0 | December 15, 2020
- Version initial Release;
- Edge rendering improvement (how we clip) with RE:Map Inverse UV
- New plug-in RE:Map Transform to help you sanitize a UV based workflow. Also includes UV to MV transposition (conversion to a displacement map).
- Adaptive Sharpening now available in RE:Map UV, superior to existing one in RE:Lens.
- RE:Map Inverse UV has additional controls for helping set Output Size and as well Scale Ratio X and Y to deal with texture not same aspect ratio as UV maps.
- RE:Map Displace: Default Amount set to 1.0 so that UV Remap and To MV make sense for a new user. Forward warping has better clipping algorithm to handle edges of object UV map.
- RE:Map Displace: change Process Mode options names to match rest of RE:Map plugin so it’s clear. And set default amount to 1.0 (it’s either 0 or 1.0)
- Apple Big Sur support (Rosetta 2 only now)