Skip to content
Version 4.1.6A | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 4.1.6 | August 7, 2023
- Improves plugin labels.
- Adds support for OFX Draw Suite in DaVinci Resolve Studio and Fusion Studio 18.5 and over, and Baselight 6.0 and over.
- Improves Baselight support (User interface, improves parameter sliders and bug fixes).
- Improves slider controls in Autodesk Flame.
- Fixes sporadic issues in Autograph GPU support.
Version 4.1.5 | February 5, 2023
- Fixes issue in Mac arm64 applications causing potential crash on initial application
- Updates REVisionActivate 22.09.2 causing licensing issue on Mac with some hostnames
- Fixes issue installing latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
Version 4.1.2 | November 8, 2022
- Adds support for Baselight
Version 4.1.3 | October 4, 2022
- Adds support for Autograph
Version 4.1.2 | March 10, 2022
- Fixes how we process on GPU in Flame Linux latest versions
Version 4.1.1 | February 16, 2022
- Adds support for new OpenFX Draw Suite
Version 4.1.0a | November 2, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6 (Windows)
Version 4.1.0 | March 31, 2021
- Adds Native Apple M1 Mac Support
Version 4.0.1 | February 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue with tiling and mipmap true generating an error image (a constant color image)
Version 4.0.b | January 29, 2021
- Possible Issue with Effections Plus license on Linux
Version 4.0 | December 15, 2020
- Version initial Release;
- Edge rendering improvement (how we clip) with RE:Map Inverse UV
- New plug-in RE:Map Transform to help you sanitize a UV based workflow. Also includes UV to MV transposition (conversion to a displacement map).
- Adaptive Sharpening now available in RE:Map UV, superior to existing one in RE:Lens.
- Adds supports for Flame.
- RE:Map Inverse UV improved workflow for Nuke, Fusion, Natron and Hitfilm (now like in AE)
- RE:Map Inverse UV has additional controls for helping set Output Size and as well Scale Ratio X and Y to deal with texture not same aspect ratio as UV maps.
- RE:Map Displace: Default Amount set to 1.0 so that UV Remap and To MV make sense for a new user. Forward warping has better clipping algorithm to handle edges of object UV map.
- RE:Map Displace: change Process Mode options names to match rest of RE:Map plugin so it’s clear. And set default amount to 1.0 (it’s either 0 or 1.0)
- Apple Big Sur support (Rosetta 2 only for now)