Version 7.4d | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 7.4c | August 3, 2023
- Installers updated for Fusion Studio and DaVinci Resolve Studio v17, v18, v18.5 and over
- Fusion Studio and DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 deprecated, need to use Previous installers.
Version 7.4b | July 18, 2022
- Adds Intaller support for Fusion/Resolve V18
- Fixes SmartScreen issue in Windows11
Version 7.4a | November 4, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6
Version 7.4 | September 16, 2021
- Adds native Apple M1 Mac support.
- Fixes issue loading in latest Fusion Studio and Resolve 17.3.
- Fixes DMG installer issue in Mac M1 and Big Sur 11.5.2.
- Fixes Installer UI issue in Linux HDPI screens.
- Fixes Tab Group labels (they are back yeah! but shorter)
Version 7.3b | December 3, 2020
- Version needed for Fusion 17
Version 7.3a | November 19, 2020
- Installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 7.3 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
Version 7.2b | August 21, 2019
- Version needed for Mac Mojave and over
Version 7.2a | July 18, 2019
- Fixes a small glitch in Linux installer
Version 7.2 | June 27, 2019
- adds support for Fusion native plugins in Resolve v16 and Fusion v16
Version 7.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 7.0 | April 19, 2018
- Initial v7 release
- Adds 360 video support
- New option that uses the alpha channel to help tracking of dark images with mattes. This is especially useful for CG, masked and/or keyed material.
- New option for linear footage that provides better tracking
Version 6.3.2 | March 9, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug when splines are used in Fusion Studio 8.2 on Mac
- 6.3.2b uploaded August 10, 2017 adds installer support for Fusion Studio 9
Version 6.3.1 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 6.3 | November 1, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
- Fixes potential crashing bug when using images that have negative color values.