RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Map!
RE:Vision Effects announces the release of RE:Map, the ultimate kit of mapping and distortion tools. RE:Vision Effects will be at NAB, booth SL5138 (the plugin pavilion) to demo the newly released RE:Map and the rest of their products.
RE:Map is a set of 4 plugins:
* RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, probably rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
* RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
* RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
* RE:Map Planar maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner-pinning and inverse-corner-pinning).
RE:Map is an After Effects-compatible plugin set, and is available for Autodesk combustion, eyeon software’s Fusion, Adobe After Effects and Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and other applications that support After Effects-compatible plugins. RE:Map Distort and RE:Map Planar work in all the listed applications. RE:Map Displace and RE:Map UV are recommended for use only within applications that support 16 bits-per-channel projects, such as the Pro version of After Effects, combustion and Fusion.
Floating point support for After Effects 7.0 is planned. Users who purchase RE:Map now will receive the upgrade with floating point support for free when released.
Availability and pricing:
* The RE:Map plug-in set is priced at $149.95 . Render-only licenses: $29.95.
* Not all features are available from within all host applications, see the RE:Vision Effects website for details.
* RE:Map has also been incorporated into Effections, and Effections Plus, our bundled collections.
* RE:Map is free for those who bought Effections after march 16, 2006
* Volume discounts available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com .
RE:Map is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Other trademarks are owned by their respective owners. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.