RE:Vision Effects today released version 3.3.0 of ReelSmart Motion Blur for Softimage animation software. ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion. RSMB is fully integrated with your 3D scene, so it also works from Motion Vectors generated by shaders and user-supplied points (for example, tracker positions). RSMB gives Softimage artists an extremely fast, intelligent 2D motion blur for 3D renders, dramatically speeding up the rendering pipeline.
The new version adds support for 64-bit Linux, expanding the compatibility that already includes 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and 32-bit Linux. In addition, floating licensing for RSMB within Softimage is now supported for Windows (Softimage currently has some limitations on Linux that prevent the support for floating licensing).
ReelSmart Motion Blur continues to be available for Apple Shake and Final Cut Pro, Avid Editing Systems, Autodesk Discreet Systems, toxik and Combustion, Eyeon Fusion and Vision, Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, Quantel systems, the Foundry Nuke and others.
* Full ReelSmart Motion Blur for Softimage for Linux: $189.95 (node-locked)
* Full ReelSmart Motion Blur for Softimage for Windows: $189.95 (node-locked)/$284.93 (floating)
* Render-only ReelSmart Motion Blur for Softimage for Linux: $44.95 (node-locked)
* Render-only ReelSmart Motion Blur for Softimage for Windows: $44.95 (node-locked)/$67.43 (floating)
* Customers who already own a full floating license of RSMB for Fusion, Shake, Nuke, or Toxik can add Softimage as a host to that license for only $94.97
Demo material and software, along with pricing and exact compatibility for all versions of RSMB are available at http://www.revisionfx.com.
ReelSmart is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Autodesk and Softimage are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.