RE:Vision Effects announces support for Adobe After Effects CC and Premiere Pro CC.
RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces support for Adobe After Effects CC and Premiere Pro CC. In addition to CC support, all of RE:Vision Effects’ After Effects-compatible plug-ins now come with uninstallers.
In order to properly work in After Effects CC or Premiere Pro CC, users will need the following versions:
- DE:Noise: v2.1.2. DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film).
- FieldsKit: v3.2.3. FieldsKit allows the user to create interlaced material from progressive material using various techniques, including producing new fields using motion estimation techniques.
- PV Feather: v1.6. PV Feather performs feathering by using an inner mask for filling, and an outer mask for feather control. (Premiere Pro not supported)
- RE:Fill: v2.1.1. RE:Fill can replace missing pixels in intelligent ways.
- RE:Flex: v4.1.1. RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface. (Premiere Pro not supported)
- RE:Map: v2.2.1. RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
- RE:Match: v1.2.1. Automatic color matching for multicam and stereo shoots. Features in stereo can be matched, taking occlusions into account.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur: v4.1.2. ReelSmart Motion Blur automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion. ReelSmart Motion blur also uses motion vector passes from 3D systems to perform a fast 2D post-process blur to 3D generated images.
- Shade/Shape: 4.1. Shade/Shape automatic shading techniques from the 2D outline shape of objects, Shade/Shape automatically turns 2D artwork into 3D rendered imagery.
- Smoothkit: v3.2. Smoothkit is a blurring filter set that combines user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods. In particular, what is novel is that the most of the tools in SmoothKit allow the user to blur or otherwise “smooth” images while retaining important features, such as edges in the imagery.
- Twixtor: v5.1.5. Twixtor creates highly engaging slow motion and speed-ramped shots using intelligent and proprietary motion tracking techniques!
- Video Gogh: v3.6. Video Gogh turns pictures and videos into painted works of art by placing brush strokes on images and subsequently tracks them from frame to frame to follow the objects in the images. (Premiere Pro not supported)
Availability and compatibility (except where noted above):
* Adobe After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 and CC
* Adobe Premiere Pro, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 and CC
* The upgrades necessary for CC support are free for customers who have already purchased the same major version number of the product they are looking to upgrade. For example, the upgrade from Twixtor v5 to v5.1, with CC support, is free.
* Upgrades from previous major versions are listed on the www.revisionfx.com website. For example the upgrade from Twixtor Pro 4.51 to Twixtor Pro 5.1, with CC support, is $149.95.
* Volume discounts available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads and Tutorials:
* Demo versions available in the download section for each of the products: www.revisionfx.com/products/
* Tutorials: http://help.revisionfx.com/
About RE:Vision Effects
RE:Vision Effects is software development company focused on providing innovative software to create, modify, control, and enhance digital video imagery at the highest quality. Their products have a broad range of applications and are currently used in every phase of television, motion picture, internet and visual effects industries. The company supplies its cutting edge software through partnerships and direct sales for a large segment of customers ranging from at-home editors, wedding and other live event videographers, industrial video providers to those creating high-end effects for commercials, broadcast TV and big-budget films. The founders received a 2006 Academy Award for Technical Achievement for the design and development of this affordable, user-friendly RE:Vision family of software products.
RE:Vision Effects plug-ins are available for Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects, Eyeon Fusion, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, The Foundry’s Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, Autodesk 3ds Max/Maya Composite, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Autodesk SoftImage, Apple Shake, Quantel genQ and others.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
DE:Noise, Effections, FieldsKit, PV Feather, RE:Fill, RE:Flex, RE:Map, RE:Match, ReelSmart Motion Blur, Shade/Shape, SmoothKit, Twixtor and Video Gogh are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice