RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces DE:Noise™ version 3 for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Vegas Pro, Nuke, Scratch, Fusion, HitFilm, DaVinci Resolve and Natron.
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine sensor noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (common with low-light capture), excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, snow, drop-outs, flash frames and many other defects.
DE:Noise v3 introduces a new noise-reducing filter that greatly improves results for shots with object edges and features greatly damaged by compression, rendering and noisy camera capture artifacts.
DE:Noise v3 also adds GPU support. Speedups up to 4.5x on GPUs when using DE:Noise have been measured over running DE:Noise in CPU mode, already known for its speed. Speedups of this magnitude are usually seen with higher end cards. Note that most currently-sold GPUs will provide customers with needed acceleration, including many mobile GPUs for laptops. Of course, the total speedup end-users will see will vary once application overhead is taken into account: this includes disk I/O, internal host buffering schemes, bandwidth of PCIe bus, codec used for footage, etc.
Availability and compatibility:
* Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014.
* Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014.
* Apple Final Cut Pro X, 10.0.8 and up.
* Apple Motion 5.0 and up.
* Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 and up, and Movie Studio 11.0 and up. 64-bit only.
* The Foundry Nuke v5.1 v2 and up. 64-bit only.
* Blackmagic Fusion 5.2 and up. 64-bit only.
* Assimilate Scratch 5.1 and up.
* FXHOME HitFilm 3.0.0576 and up.
* Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve v11 and up.
* Natron 1.0 and up.
* $149.95: DE:Noise v3 for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Vegas Pro, Movie Studio, HitFilm, DaVinci Resolve, Natron
* $189.95: DE:Noise v3 for Nuke, Scratch and Fusion.
* Upgrade and floating license pricing available. http://www.revisionfx.com/products/denoise/pricing/
* Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
Downloads and Tutorials:
* Demo DE:Noise download: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/denoise/downloads/
* DE:Noise Tutorial: http://help.revisionfx.com/album/25/
About RE:Vision Effects
RE:Vision Effects is software development company focused on providing innovative software to create, modify, control, and enhance digital video imagery at the highest quality. Their products have a broad range of applications and are currently used in every phase of television, motion picture, internet and visual effects industries. The company supplies its cutting edge software through partnerships and direct sales for a large segment of customers ranging from at-home editors, wedding and other live event videographers, industrial video providers to those creating high-end effects for commercials, broadcast TV and big-budget films. The founders received a 2006 Academy Award for Technical Achievement for the design and development of this affordable, user-friendly RE:Vision family of software products.
RE:Vision Effects plug-ins are available for Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion, Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, The Foundry’s Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, FXHOME HitFilm, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Quantel genQ and others.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
DE:Noise is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.