Version 2.2.7 | February 5, 2023
- Fixes issue in Mac arm64 applications causing potential crash on initial application
- Updates REVisionActivate 22.09.2 causing licensing issue on Mac with some hostname
- Fixes issue installing latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
Version 2.2.6 | December 19, 2022
- Fixes Alpha handling in High Speed plug-in
- Improves parameter layout for Baselight
Version 2.2.5 | October 4, 2022
- Adds support for Autograph
Version 2.2.4 | March 10, 2022
- Fixes how we process on GPU in Flame Linux latest versions
Version 2.2.3 | February 16, 2022
- Adds support for new OFX Draw Suite
Version 2.2.2 | November 2, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6 (Windows)
- Updated support in Nucoda 2021 and Quantel RIO 4.5.8
Version 2.2.1 | April 20, 2021
- Adds new Time Sampling mode: 'Total Frames’
- Changed the slider display range for Time Window in Resolve and HitFilm
- Bug fix when working in mode AC Frequency 50Hz
Version 2.2 | March 31, 2021
- Adds Native Apple M1 Mac Support
Version 2.1.1 | February 12, 2021
- Fixed an issue in DE:Flicker AutoLevels parameters Start and Stop Frame when analyzing sequence from Start to Stop. Timeline possible range was not infinite as expected.
Version 2.1 | December 18, 2020
- Adds support for Diamant
- This installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 2.0.2a | November 19, 2020
- Installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 2.0.2 | July 13, 2020
- Fixes RollingBands issues in Vegas Pro
- Cosmetic changes for Flame and Scratch
Version 2.0.1 | July 6, 2020
- RollingBands now works in Baselight
- Trial version could make app crash (licensed version is fine)
Version 2.0 | June 19, 2020
- HighSpeed: Noise Reduction: spatial denoise – the method implemented was based on early testing. We switched to another method more appropriate for high-speed video typical noise.
- HighSpeed: Method 5: Noise Clean methods – Method 4 and 5 were very redundant, we switched Method 5 to a mix between old method 5 and method 1 which works better for larger motion.
- HighSpeed: Alpha Handling: It was requested that we handle clips with a non-full alpha (for example to deflicker greenscreen originated material), done – you do need to press Alpha Handling button
- HighSpeed: Timing: We now provide a different option for defining the time window. In V1, you could only set a radius (so an odd number of frames). We realize playing with 480/960 FPS material that sometimes you get slightly better results with an even number of frames – when it’s a multiple of the electrical power rate. (e.g. 960 FPS – 60 Hz). A new Rate option was added.
- HighSpeed: Gamma: Controls to define if in Linear of Gamma encoded space
- HighSpeed: Gamma Adjust – gamma slider REMOVED (this was there for testing initially, no real value within tool). Old projects will still have that value applied, but this parameter is now invisible
- HighSpeed: A project saved with V2 might load in a project using V1 but the effect might need to be edited. V1 projects using Noise value not at 0.0 and Method 5. will get different results. In the latter case maybe better, yet still different.
- Timelapse Contrast slider REMOVED, had no real purpose here, should be done after for best control (for example, use RE:Grade or your app built-in tools).
- Timelapse: Support for video over-range values (no more clipping)
- Timelapse: Issue with LAB mode processing becoming too blue fixed
- Timelapse: Additional controls to filter out undesirable over-saturated blotches (Max Deviation) - there is now Max Color Changes (0-100, where 0 is luminance only) and Max Deviation that limits the effect a single frame can have.
- Timelapse: Added a fifth method that matches to key-frames, good for landscape timelapses with alternating sun level and rolling clouds
- Timelapse: Internal handling of gamma, you can now change project settings Linearize Workspace and Color Working Space and get approximatively the same result.
- Auto-Levels: Filter Out Frames: Now has a menu, we added a Merge versus Flow-Warp option which sometimes works better - menu also adds Blend only mode and Copy Nearest
- Rolling Bands: New in V2, a tool dedicated to attenuate the annoying effect of slow rolling bands produced by (rolling) shutter speed mismatch with artificial lighting.
- Fusion and Resolve: Worksaround some issue with some parameters in these app not returning the right value to plugin
- Nuke: Support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- HitFilm: Fixed license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
- GPU acceleration: Up to 10% faster on Windows and Linux
Version 1.6.1 | October 16, 2019
- DE:Flicker Timelapse: Global Color Correction, processing in LAB Space produced the wrong results.
Version 1.6 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
Version 1.5 | August 15, 2019
- Version needed for Vegas v17 and over
- TimeLapse and HighSpeed: Time Window max value increased from 5 to 100 in Resolve 16
- Fixes potential crashing issue in Nuke Linux
Version 1.4 | May 5, 2019
- Adds support for Flame and Baselight
Version 1.3 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 1.2.1 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
- Fixes issue with DEFlicker in Scratch affecting the UI display with AMD FirePro cards
Version 1.2 | August 22, 2018
- Timelapse: Fixes issue with Global Color Correction key-framing (Dissolve checkbox)
- Timelapse: Adds support for Resolve 15.0.0 and over
- Auto-Levels: Adds support for Resolve 15.0.0 and over
- HighSpeed: For Resolve 15.0.0, option menu and checkboxes are animatable
- HighSpeed: Adds Next Frame Step now properly supported in Resolve
Version 1.1.1 | May 4, 2018
- Fixes a problem where Auto-Levels could scale channels incorrectly
- Fixes a problem where Timelapse did not work properly if Global Color Correction was set to None
Version 1.1.0 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes an issue with Global Color Correction where the frames on a Reference Key-Frame could be incorrect, particularly when GammaSpace was not set to Default.
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 1.0.11 | January 4, 2018
- Frames beyond actual frame range are now handled correctly.
Version 1.0.10 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Adds support for Silhouette
Version 1.0.9 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 1.0.8 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug when GPU acceleration and LAB Histogram 1 are used in combination
- Fixes a bug where some menu items took up two spaces inappropriately in Scratch
Version 1.0.7 | February 20, 2017
- Fixes a memory leak bug in DEFlicker HighSpeed causing the plug-in and host app to slow down to a crawl, and eventually crash.
- Fixes a bug when GPU rendering or setup fails in the plug-in, and the environment variable RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL is set to true, and the host application is running in GUI mode, that a frame of random pixels, or black frame, could be generated instead of the usual green frame signifying an error.
Version 1.0.6 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 1.0.5 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed a problem where the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Fixed a problem with DEFlicker Auto_Levels where the last 2 options of the Filter Out Frames menu ("Use only lighter than", and "darker than") did not fetch the correct frames
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 1.0.4 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Adds support for AutoLevels in Fusion Studio 8.
- Fixes a bug in AutoLevels which causes deflickering not to happen when Adjustment Mode is set to "Use Analysis To Set Levels"
- Highspeed now works in Resolve 12.5 and over (product as a whole not supported)
- Analyze only a frame range in AutoLevels is now working as expected
Version 1.0.3 | March 2, 2016
- Fixes a bug where AutoLevels prints out an error message in some host applications where it simply should silently not load.
Version 1.0.2 | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 1.0.1 | October 27, 2015
- Improves Auto Levels behavior when cancelling analysis
- HighSpeed Motion Analysis : Fixes bug Highest Quality was never active, even when selected
Version 1.0 | October 2, 2015
- Initial release