Version 3.2 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.1.1 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
- Fixes licensing issue with Natron used in command-line
Version 3.1.0 | August 22, 2018
- DE:Noise Average: Fixes issue with Premult in hosts like Nuke and Natron
- DE:Noise Average: Adds support for DaVinci Resolve v15. Max of 11 frame window limitation (including current time frame)
Version 3.0.13 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 3.0.12 | January 4, 2018
- Fixes a bug with Temporal Processing "Best 2" option, which is the preferred method for deflashing. It was not working well for the frame after the flash.
Version 3.0.11 | September 25, 2017
- Fixes a problem in Scratch where Sharpen post-processing does not work on GPU textures.
- Adds support for Silhouette.
Version 3.0.10 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Version 3.0.10b, uploaded August 16, 2017, fixes a bug where a DE:Noise license was not properly seen by Apple's App store version DaVinci Resolve.
Version 3.0.9 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes an issue where DE:Noise Pre-Processing Contrast could generate bad frames in GPU mode
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 3.0.8 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug in Vegas Pro 11.
Version 3.0.7 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.6 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed a problem where the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.5 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
Version 3.0.4 | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 3.0.3 | September 29, 2015
- No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
- Fixes a possible crash issue in Natron
- Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
- Fixes issue with Forward Warping Mode in GPU mode
Version 3.0.2 | March 17, 2015
- 3.0.2 Adds support for Nucoda
Version 3.0.1 | January 22, 2015
- 3.0 Adds GPU support
- 3.0 Adds two new spatial filtering modes
- 3.0.1 more efficient GPU memory resource use
- 3.0.1 fixes a bug in Fusion where Pre-Processing controls produce a blank frame
Version 3.0 | January 12, 2015
- Adds GPU support
- Adds two new spatial filtering modes
Version 2.2 | August 17, 2014
- Fixes disabled state of Salt and Pepper Removal setting
- Fixes a small error with large spatial denoising radius
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Version 2.10b | March 17, 2014
- Macintosh Only: Fixes a bug on Macintosh 10.9 where the installer does not see the MAC addresses for a node-locked install
Version 2.1 | January 4, 2013
- Brought into sync with Sony Vegas OFX version.
- 32-bit linux applications no longer supported
Version 2.0.1 | October 28, 2010
- Fixes a bug where DE:Noise would not load in Scratch.
Version 2.0 | August 24, 2010
- Adds significant speed improvements. What used to be called "Super" Temporal Processing mode (now "Best - Forward Warping" ) shows a 2x factor in speed increase in our testing. Your specific speedups may vary based on settings, number of CPUs and memory available.
- Better quality and precision in the Temporal Processing modes, without sacrificing speed.
- Added an ALT Track Source so a different source then the current one can be used to track motion.
- Change the Temporal Processing menu labels to better reflect the underlying process ("Super" renamed to "Best - Forward Warping" and "High" renamed to "Best - Inverse Warping"). This means that you will probably need to reset the Temporal Processing menu setting when opening a project that was made with DE:Noise v1.
- Added support for 64b for Mac OS X.
- Upgrades from version 1 are free.
Version 1.1.4 | November 13, 2009
- Adds the ability to set and environment variable RVL_SERVER to specify the floating license server (instead of searching for a settings file on disk) when retrieving floating licenses.
Version 1.1.3 | October 26, 2009
- Some modes in Toxik could show a render failure message at the first and/or last frame of a sequence.
Version 1.1.2 | August 27, 2009
- Fixed bug in FrameAverage where the plgin could return wrong results with Threashold set below 100% for images with transparent areas.
- Fusion: Fixed an issue that made plugin really long time to initially load.
- Nuke: Fixed a bug where DE:Noise retuned the first valid frame of a sequence for all frames before the first frame... fixed to now return a transparent frame where there is no valid source frames in the input sequence. Now properly supports AutoAdjust Mode in FrameAverage Plugin.
- Toxik: Fixed a bug that could make Toxik crash.
- August 29: fixed a bug in 64-bit Linux version where node-locked licenses were not properly seen.
Version 1.1.1 | June 19, 2009
- Fixes a problem where Motion Weighted Average could cause the plugin to crash.
- Fixes a problem in Toxik and Fusion where DE:Noise did not work properly with frame times less than 0 (usually in conjunction with a time offset tool preceding DE:Noise).
- Fixes a bug with Smarter Blur when alpha is not full on at every pixel.
- Fixes a bug with DE:Noise Frame Average when working on images that did not have full-on alpha at every pixel.
Version 1.1 | February 18, 2009
- Fixes a compositing error in mode "Smarter Blur".
- Fixed min/max/median and "best 2" functions when not full alpha.
- Some non-full alpha cases calculate faster than version 1.0
- Fixes a bug where DE:Noise could produce black frames when the temporal threshold was real small and the Temporal Process Mode was set to None.
- Fixes a bug where a Temporal Process Mode setting of Median could occasionally return the wrong pixel.
- FrameAverage tool: A bug was fixed where frames requested undertime 0 were miscalculated in some hosts (such as Toxik).
Version 1.0 | December 11, 2008
- Initial product release