Version 3.6 | October 9, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Import Premiere project in AE with our plugins, there could be a parameter offset
Version 3.5.1 | January 14, 2019
- Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
Version 3.5 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.4.2 | January 23, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)
Version 3.4.1 | October 7, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.4 | January 12, 2016
- Fixed a bug in FieldsKit Deinterlacer where creating a frame from each field did not properly work in AE CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.
- Fixed a bug in FieldsKit Reinterlacer where frames were not properly created in AE CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.
- Fixed a bug in FieldsKit Pulldown where frames were not properly created in AE CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.
- Last version to support CS3 and CS4.
Version 3.3 | July 23, 2014
- Adds cross OS support with a single registration key.
Version 3.2.3b | June 17, 2013
- Adds installer support for Adobe CC.
Version 3.2.3 | October 16, 2012
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Pulldown did not work properly in 16-bit AE projects.
Version 3.2.2 | July 23, 2012
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Deinterlacer didn't run properly in Fusion.
- Required version for CS6.
Version 3.2.1 | May 25, 2012
- Fixes a bug where AE CS6 erroneously marked frames as "not needing to be rendered"
- Required version for CS6.
Version 3.2 | May 3, 2012
- Added changes necessary to work in Adobe CS6 applications
- Fixes a problem with non-full alpha when using FieldsKit Pulldown
Version 3.1.1 | April 21, 2011
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit can crash.
- Adds installer support for Adobe CS5.5 products.
Version 3.1 | December 10, 2010
- Fixes a bug where FieldsKit Deinterlater created unnecessary black and transparent edges in "=Motion Estimated Blend, 1 Frame per Frame" timing mode.
Version 3.0.2 | October 5, 2010
- Fixes a bug where FieldKit Reinterlacer didn't properly make upper field first frames when the mode is "=Create Motion Estimated Fields"
Version 3.0.1 | July 9, 2010
- Adds floating license capability for Effections floating license purchases.
Version 3.0 | May 11, 2010
- Added support for 64b for After Effects and Premiere CS5.
- Better error handling within Premiere.
- Modes that use Motion Estimation should be much faster.
- Removed the need to set the input layer except in Premiere CS4, Boris and Fusion.
- Removed the support for VFW (Video for Windows) in Premiere - pre CS2 users must use FieldsKit v2.
Version 2.0.2 | December 5, 2008
- Fixed a bug where FieldsKit could crash or hang Quantel generationQ.
Version 2.0.1 | October 3, 2008
- Fixed a bug that causes Premiere Pro to hang or crash.
Version 2.0 | November 13, 2006
- Deinterlacer mode that uses motion estimation in order to deinterlace.
- Reinterlacer mode that uses motion estimation to create interlaced material from progressive material.
- Floating point image support for After Effects 7.0.
- Fixed other small bugs with the Reinterlacer and Pulldown plugins that sometimes necessitated workarounds.
- Added a render-only licensing option.
- In After Effects 7.0, it is now possible to apply FieldKit to a layer and have the results reflect the previously applied effects.