Version 3.0a | October 27, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
Version 3.0 | September 20, 2021
- Adds MFR support for AE 22
- Adds M1 support
- Adds Seamless Blending
- Adds time offset option in RE:Fill Offset
- Fixes many 32b issues in different plug-ins
Version 2.4a | November 17, 2020
- installer needed for Apple Big Sur OS
Version 2.4 | October 9, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Import Premiere project in AE with our plugins, there could be a parameter offset
Version 2.3.1 | January 14, 2019
- Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
Version 2.3 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 2.2.2 | January 23, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)
Version 2.2.1 | October 7, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
- Fixes an issue in RE:Fill Offset when using ALT time where an error message was inappropriately displayed when AE time remapping is used to freeze frames. This problem could even necessitate a restart of AE.
Version 2.2 | July 23, 2014
- Adds cross OS support with a single registration key.
- Last version to support CS3 and CS4.
Version 2.1.1b | June 17, 2013
- Adds installer support for Adobe CC.
Version 2.1.1 | November 16, 2012
- Fixed a crashing bug (which could corrupt AE projects as well), particularly within RE:Fill Area Fill and RE:Fill Borders.
Version 2.1 | May 3, 2012
- Added changes necessary to work in Adobe CS6 applications
Version 2.0.2 | April 21, 2011
- Fixes a bug where RE:Fill can crash.
- Adds installer support for Adobe CS5.5 products.
Version 2.0.1 | July 9, 2010
- Adds floating license capability for Effections floating license purchases.
Version 2.0 | May 11, 2010
- Added support for 64b for After Effects and Premiere CS5.
- Added floating point image support for After Effects.
- Significant speed enhancements.
- Better error handling within Premiere.
- Adds 3 plugins (GrowShrink, Choke, Alpha)
Version 1.3 | May 25, 2006
- Added Intel support for Final Cut Pro. Read about limitations.
- On the Macintosh, for all applications except Final Cut Pro you need to delete the previous plugin versions of RE:Fill in your plugins folder, because the name of the plugin files have been changed
- On the Macintosh users of After Effects 7.0 or later will see a significant improvement on G5 CPUs running Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger).
- Fixes a bug in RE:Fill Offset when using ALT Color source with non full on alpha.
- Adds one menu option to deal with alpha of source image not being full-on at every pixel.
Version 1.2.1 | August 18, 2004
- Fixed a problem with crashing and hanging on multiprocessor Windows machines when deleting a plugin from a project or quitting a host application.
Version 1.2 | June 11, 2004
- Added multiprocessor support.
- Fixed a bug that could cause RE:Fill to crash in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some RE:Fill settings from showing up properly in combustion.
Version 1.0.1 | May 7, 2003
- Fixed a bug that prevented RE:Fill from running inside some Mac OS 9.x applications
Version 1.0 | May 2, 2003
- Initial product release.