Version 2.4.6a | October 21, 2023
- REVisionActivate 23.10.0, fixes issue in macOS Sonoma not showing up during installation
Version 2.4.6 | August 7, 2023
- Improves plugin labels.
- Adds support for OFX Draw Suite in DaVinci Resolve Studio and Fusion Studio 18.5 and over, and Baselight 6.0 and over.
- Improves Baselight support (User interface, improves parameter sliders and bug fixes).
- Improves slider controls in Autodesk Flame.
- Fixes sporadic issues in Autograph GPU support.
Version 2.4.5 | February 5, 2023
- Fixes issue in Mac arm64 applications causing potential crash on initial application
- Updates REVisionActivate 22.09.2 causing licensing issue on Mac with some hostnames
- Fixes issue installing latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
Version 2.4.4 | November 8, 2022
- Adds support for Baselight
Version 2.4.3 | October 4, 2022
- Adds support for Autograph
Version 2.4.2 | March 10, 2022
- Fixes how we process on GPU in Flame Linux latest versions
Version 2.4.1 | February 16, 2022
- Adds support for new OpenFX Draw Suite
Version 2.4.0a | November 2, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6
Version 2.4.0 | March 31, 2021
- Adds Native Apple M1 Mac Support
Version 2.3.1.d | January 29, 2021
- Potential license issue on Linux with Effections Plus license
Version 2.3.1.c | November 19, 2020
- Installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 2.3.1b | September 29, 2020
- RE:Lens in Flame Linux was not showing up
Version 2.3.1 | September 24, 2020
- Now loads in Flame's Batch Schematic
Version 2.3 | June 9, 2020
- Memory issue when using interact overlays (e.g. Show Image Circle” modes)
- Input size change now trapped in Nuke
- Fix sampling issue at edges with 360 video
- ToLatLong: proper support for 180 deg equirectangular
- Added Nuke support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- Fixed HitFilm license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
- Pop-up messages could make Resolve crash.
Version 2.2.1 | October 16, 2019
- Chromatic Aberration: Display LAB wrong (as well as some internal processing)
Version 2.2 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
- When set to Equisolid lens type, center x and y were inactive
Version 2.1 | August 21, 2019
- Overlay were not always working in Resolve
- Slight tracker improvement with shots with fast rotation for fisheye sources
Version 2.0.1 | January 10, 2019
- Fixes a bug where the stabilization tracking would either hang, or take "forever".
- Fixes a bug where overlays were not drawn properly at any resolution other than 100%
Version 2.0 | December 17, 2018
- Initial 2.0 release
- Initial support for Resolve and Hitfilm
- NEW: Fisheye to Fisheye, you can now stabilize super wide angle fisheye and render a new fisheye out
- NEW: LatLong (Equirectangular) to Fisheye (with output FOV option), great for Dome Production and hybrid fisheye - latlong workflows.
- NEW: LatLong to Little Planet
- NEW: Equisolid fisheye lens support now sports two Undistort controls to help you better represents more arbitrary fisheye lens curvature
- NEW: Option for projection-adaptive sharpening now available in FromLatLong
- NEW: ToLatLong now handles 180 or 360 degree (input and output) specification.
- NEW: ToLatLong and Superfish, Flatten control now allows you to control the Y distortion separately. This is helpful when rendering very wide field of view.
Defish plugin relabeled Ultra-Wide to deambiguate what does what for new users. Chromatic Aberration plugin – Exclusion matte renamed Correction Matte which is a better descriptor. Mirror (donut shape images) deprecated, still available but development stopped.
Known Issues: Some overlay drawing functions in some hosts don't display properly with proxy scale. This will be addressed in a next release.
Version 1.5.2 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
Version 1.5.1 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 1.5.0 | January 4, 2018
- RE:Lens v1.5: Version 1.5 is, in general, not compatible with pre-v1.5 projects. If you made projects you should make a backup of the old version of the plug-in set (plug-in location info).
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a bug where rotation angles used with stabilization was incorrect and could give shaky, incorrect results when LatLong source was used.
- RE:Lens Superfish : Fixes a bug where Orientation settings used in combination with Stabilization could give incorrect and shaky results.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a bug where Fisheye sources (all 3 types) gave incorrect and shaky results when rotation angles were used with stabilization
- RE:Lens Superfish: Fixes a bug where the Orientation angles setup was not consistent with other plug-ins in RE:Lens. Results in 1.5 will be completely different than previous versions of RE:Lens.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a bug where selecting Fisheye Equidistant produced Fisheye Equisolid results, and vice-versa
- RE:Lens To and From LatLong: When sandwiching (on and off) these two plugins to create an intermediate flat view to for example paint, the 3 rotation angles of FromLatLong are now the opposite (negative) of ToLatLong, to be consistent.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes Edge Antialiasing when going form Flat to LatLong.
- RE:Lens Defish: Fixes a problem where edge anti-aliasing was not performing correctly.
- RE:Lens Defish: Fixes mip-mapping smoothing issues with images that had transparent areas.
- RE:Lens Superfish: Fixes mip-mapping smoothing issues with images that had transparent areas.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a problem where Export UV, in 16 bpc, could be wrong.
Version 1.1.3 | September 25, 2017
- RE:Lens FromLatLong, ToLatLong and Superfish: Fixes handling of last stabilization mode key-frame
- RE:Lens Reframe: Fixes a problem were the vignette overlay circle could be displayed at wrong place
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fixes a problem where proxy resolution yields incorrect results, applying both chromatic distortion and defringing could cause incorrect results
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fusion only - parameter keyColor has been renamed KeyColor (will affect old projects)
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fusion only - implements proper hide/display parameters for 2 modes.
- Add support for Silhouette
Version 1.1.2 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
Version 1.1.1 | May 22, 2017
- Chromatic Aberration: Fixes issue with Defringe mode Color Parameter remaining greyed out in Nuke and Scratch
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 1.1.0 | April 20, 2017
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
- Fixes a problem where stabilization data were not properly loaded from within Nuke and Fusion Studio
- RE:Lens Reframe: fixes vignette mode
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fixes misbehavior with Exclusion Matte
Version 1.0.0 | February 27, 2017
- Initial release