Version 1.6 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
- Superfish: Fixes small offset of FOV versus Angle of rotation at edge of image circle.
- RE:Lens Chroma: Defringe display mode not displaying Matte. In Mode Custom RGB, the threshold is now working. Relabeled Correction Matte to Matte instead of Exclusion Matte.
Version 1.5.2 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
Version 1.5.1 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 1.5.0 | January 4, 2018
- RE:Lens v1.5: Version 1.5 is, in general, not compatible with pre-v1.5 projects. If you made projects you should make a backup of the old version of the plug-in set (plug-in location info).
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a bug where rotation angles used with stabilization was incorrect and could give shaky, incorrect results when LatLong source was used.
- RE:Lens Superfish : Fixes a bug where Orientation settings used in combination with Stabilization could give incorrect and shaky results.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a bug where Fisheye sources (all 3 types) gave incorrect and shaky results when rotation angles were used with stabilization
- RE:Lens Superfish: Fixes a bug where the Orientation angles setup was not consistent with other plug-ins in RE:Lens. Results in 1.5 will be completely different than previous versions of RE:Lens.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a bug where selecting Fisheye Equidistant produced Fisheye Equisolid results, and vice-versa
- RE:Lens To and From LatLong: When sandwiching (on and off) these two plugins to create an intermediate flat view to for example paint, the 3 rotation angles of FromLatLong are now the opposite (negative) of ToLatLong, to be consistent.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes Edge Antialiasing when going form Flat to LatLong.
- RE:Lens Defish: Fixes a problem where edge anti-aliasing was not performing correctly.
- RE:Lens Defish: Fixes mip-mapping smoothing issues with images that had transparent areas.
- RE:Lens Superfish: Fixes mip-mapping smoothing issues with images that had transparent areas.
- RE:Lens ToLatLong: Fixes a problem where Export UV, in 16 bpc, could be wrong.
Version 1.1.3 | September 25, 2017
- RE:Lens FromLatLong, ToLatLong and Superfish: Fixes handling of last stabilization mode key-frame
- RE:Lens Reframe: Fixes a problem were the vignette overlay circle could be displayed at wrong place
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fixes a problem where proxy resolution yields incorrect results, applying both chromatic distortion and defringing could cause incorrect results
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fusion only - parameter keyColor has been renamed KeyColor (will affect old projects)
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fusion only - implements proper hide/display parameters for 2 modes.
- Add support for Silhouette
Version 1.1.2 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
Version 1.1.1 | May 22, 2017
- Chromatic Aberration: Fixes issue with Defringe mode Color Parameter remaining greyed out in Nuke and Scratch
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 1.1.0 | April 20, 2017
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
- Fixes a problem where stabilization data were not properly loaded from within Nuke and Fusion Studio
- RE:Lens Reframe: fixes vignette mode
- RE:Lens Chromatic Aberration: Fixes misbehavior with Exclusion Matte
Version 1.0.0 | February 27, 2017