RE:Vision Effects releases ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro version 3.0, a major upgrade to the popular Shake plugin set. ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion.
RSMB Pro for Shake now supports 8, 16 and 32 (float) bits-per-channel processing and takes full advantage of multiprocessor machines. RSMB Pro adds support for foreground and background separation using a specified mask. RSMB Pro then uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer, even when it is obscured by the foreground.
New features in RSMB Pro 3.0:
* Motion blur can be applied using motion vectors from an external source, e.g., motion vectors from a 3D system.
* On problematic footage you can give RSMB Pro tracking hints through the use of tracking point settings that can be tied to the Shake’s point tracker.
* In addition, you can give RSMB Pro hints by showing exactly where objects move from frame to frame using Shake’s roto splines.
* Per-pixel image tracking can be turned off and motion blur added based solely on the motion of tracking points and roto splines.
* RSMB Pro 3.0 for Shake is available for Mac OS X and Linux, and for Shake versions 3.01 and 3.50.
* ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro 3.0 full license is priced at $189.95. A full license for a machine will run in both interactive and render versions of Shake.
* Upgrades from pre-v3.0 RSMB Pro Shake plugin to version 3.0 are $55.00.
* Render-only licenses are priced at $53.99. Render-only upgrades from versions are free (but users need to contact us to receive their render-only licenses for version 3.0). Render-only licenses will only render scripts written by a valid full licensed version of RSMB.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for volume quotes.
ReelSmart Motion Blur continues to be available for Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Discreet combustion, Pinnacle Systems Commotion, Boris Red, Avid Systems, Discreet Systems, Digital Fusion, and Quantel’s generation Q.
Demo material and software, along with pricing and exact compatibility for all versions of RSMB are available at www.revisionfx.com.
ReelSmart is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other references to trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.