RE:Vision Effects releases important updates to many of their After Effects-compatible plugin compatible products today. The 5 products updated are:
* RE:Fill: mends holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions.
* FieldsKit: provides smarter deinterlacing and more workflow options for interlacing and pulldown.
* ReelSmart Motion Blur: automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion! Both regular and Pro versions updated.
* Twixtor: intelligently slows down, speeds up and frame rate converts image sequences! Both regular and Pro versions updated.
* SmoothKit: provides the ultimate toolset to smooth your imagery by combining user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods.
What’s been fixed:
* All products listed above: Fixed a problem with crashing and hanging on multiprocessor Windows machines when deleting a plugin from a project or quitting a host application.
* ReelSmart Motion Blur and Twixtor: Fixed a crashing bug in combustion when interacting with parameters or scrubbing the timeline from within combustion on both Macintosh and Windows.
All products listed are compatible with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Discreet combustion, Pinnacle Systems Commotion, Boris Red and Quantel’s generation Q.
Come see RE:Vision Effects at IBC in booth 10.311 in Amsterdam, September 10 through 14.
ReelSmart, FieldsKit, RE:Fill, Twixtor and SmoothKit are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other references to trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.