RE:Vision Effects releases FieldsKit version 1.5 for After Effects� compatible applications (Adobe After Effects, discreet Combustion, Adobe Premiere Pro, Digital Fusion and Apple Final Cut Pro)
At the heart of FieldsKit is FieldsKit Deinterlacer that deinterlaces video imagery with superior results. Using proprietary field reconstruction and adaptive motion techniques, FieldsKit Deinterlacer can build full frames from fields that are of much higher quality than the standard approaches available in most effects and video editing applications.
The new version is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
New features in FieldsKit 1.5
* Eliminates the need in After Effects to set the Separate Fields in the Interpret Footage settings (within AE) of a clip to “off”.
* Eliminates the need in combustion to set combustion’s Field Separation of source footage to “No Fields”.
* Fixes a problem in Premiere Pro 1.5 when using the Editing Mode of Video for Windows for a project.
* Fixes the bug where the deinterlacing mode 2X FPS did not work properly in Combustion.
* The Smooth Vertical parameter works more visually continuous at values less than 0.5.
* Adds support for Digital Fusion.
FieldsKit is priced at $89.95. Upgrades are free for previous owners of FieldsKit.
Demo material and software, along with pricing and exact compatibility for all versions of FieldsKit are available at www.revisionfx.com.
FieldsKit is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.