RE:Flex brings intuitive morphing and warping directly to combustion 3.0 or later, After Effects 5.0 or later, Shake 3 or later, and Discreet Systems (IFFFS)! Superior results are achieved using RE:Vision Effects’ proprietary and sophisticated technology. RE:Flex is especially easy to learn because it uses the host program’s own drawing and masking tools (when available) to direct the warping and morphing; as such, there is no need to learn a whole new user interface.
RE:Flex is the first morphing program that combines hand feature-matching with automatic image registration. After aligning the hand matched shapes, RE:Flex 3 now uses the new tracking found in RE:Vision’s acclaimed Twixtor 4.5 product to automatically align the non-handmatched parts of the image so that often less handwork is required.
What’s new in version 3?
* Auto-align feature uses the improved Twixtor 4.5 tracking which provides more precise results than with previous versions of RE:Flex.
* Floating point image support added for Shake version.
* New anti-aliasing setting that uses less memory (but does so at the expense of speed). In the new method antialising is performed by repeated offset renders, with buffer accumulation. The old method is still available to users. This new feature is particularly useful to those warping and morphing large resolution images.
* MipMapping. Now RE:Flex can be set to give better filtering results when parts of an image are squished by a factor of 2 or more.
* New render-only pricing available for After Effects 6.0 or later
* New Shake render-only pricing is $198.75 (previously $295.00).
Availability and pricing:
* After Effects 5.0 or later, Macintosh and Windows: RE:Flex 3 is priced at $595.00. Render-only licenses are avaiilable for users of After Effects 6.0 or later for $119.00. Upgrades from RE:Flex 1 or 2 for After Effects are priced at $89.95. Persons who have purchased RE:Flex, version 2, on or after June 1, 2005 qualify for a free upgrade to version 3. If they qualify, users can retrieve their free upgrade by writing email@example.com.
* Shake 3.01 or later, Macintosh and Linux: RE:Flex 3 is priced at $795.00. Render-only licenses are available for $198.75. Full license upgrades from version 2 are $119.00. Render-only license upgrades from version 2 are free.
* Discreet Systems, Irix: RE:Flex 3 is priced at $995.00. Upgrades from RE:Flex version 2 for Discreet Systems are free. RE:Flex version 2 keys will work in the installer for RE:Flex version 3.
* combustion 4 have already been enjoying RE:Flex 3. However, with the latest release on our website (version 3.0.2) they get the new tracking found in Twixtor 4.5. The upgrade to version RE:Flex 3.0.2 is free for combustion 4 users.
Volume sales available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demo material and software, along with pricing and exact compatibility for all versions of RE:Flex are available at www.revisionfx.com.
RE:Flex is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.