RE:Vision Effects releases a major update to their Fusion version of ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) that adds and removes motion blur based on per-pixel calculated motion.
Most notably, ReelSmart Motion Blur 3.2 adds floating point support and is compatible with Digital Fusion 4.04e and Fusion 5 or later.
New in ReelSmart Motion Blur 3.2 for Digital Fusion and Fusion:
* Floating point support.
* Fusion 5 support.
* RSMB 3.2 has the more precise tracking that was introduced by RE:Vision Effects earlier this year.
* The plugin that blurs using supplied motion vectors has been converted to a native plugin in order to add true floating point support.
* RSMB Pro 3 interactive licenses are priced at $189.95.
* Upgrades for previous users of version 3 are free (the original registration key will work in the v. 3.2 installer).
* Upgrades from pre-v3.0 RSMB Pro Digital Fusion plugin full licenses to version 3.0 are $55.00.
* Render-only licenses are priced at $44.99. Render-only upgrades from version 2 are free (in fact, RSMB 2.0 render-only keys will install the RSMB 3.0 render-only version).
* Contact email@example.com for volume quotes.
* Requires Digital Fusion 4.04e or Fusion 5.x or later, or DFX+ 4.x or 5.x or later.
* There are two tools that come with ReelSmart Motion Blur for Fusion. The version that blurs using RSMB’s internal tracking works in all bit depths. The tool that blurs using user-supplied motion vectors needs 16 bit or floating point images to work properly and therefore does not work in DFX+.
ReelSmart Motion Blur continues to be available for Apple Shake and Final Cut Pro, Avid Editing Systems, Autodesk Combustion, Autodesk Discreet Systems, Eyeon Digital Fusion, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Quantel systems and others.
Demo material and software, along with pricing and exact compatibility for all versions of RSMB are available at http://www.revisionfx.com.
ReelSmart is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. eyeon Digital Fusion, Digital Fusion and Digital Fusion DFX+ are registered trademarks of eyeon Software Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.