Version 1.2 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 1.1.4 | May 18, 2017
- Fixes a crashing bug when GPU acceleration and LAB Histogram 1 are used in combination
Version 1.1.3 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in "Plugin : Failed to render" on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 1.1.2 | October 18, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 1.1.1 | March 31, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration did not work on Intel HD Graphics.
Version 1.1 | March 30, 2016
- Better tracking in many situations. This is done internally and requires no change in the settings of the plug-in.
Version 1.0.2 | January 14, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration in the plug-ins can cause FCP to crash or display "Failed to render" messages.
Version 1.0.1 | April 6, 2015
- Fixes a bug introduced by FCP in DE:Flicker Autolevels where the wrong analysis data is applied
- Fixes a bug introduced by FCP that DE:Flicker Autolevels crashes both Motion and FCP when there are more that 15k frames to analyze
- Users should re-analyze their sequences if using DE:Flicker Autolevels after installing DE:Flicker 1.0.1
Version 1.0 | April 6, 2015
- Initial release.