Version 3.1.1 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
- Fixes licensing issue with Natron used in command-line
Version 3.1.0 | August 22, 2018
- DE:Noise Average: Fixes issue with Premult in hosts like Nuke and Natron
- DE:Noise Average: Adds support for DaVinci Resolve v15. Max of 11 frame window limitation (including current time frame)
Version 3.0.13 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 3.0.12 | January 4, 2018
- Fixes a bug with Temporal Processing "Best 2" option, which is the preferred method for deflashing. It was not working well for the frame after the flash.
Version 3.0.11 | September 25, 2017
- Fixes a problem in Scratch where Sharpen post-processing does not work on GPU textures.
- Adds support for Silhouette.
Version 3.0.10 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Version 3.0.10b, uploaded August 16, 2017, fixes a bug where a DE:Noise license was not properly seen by Apple's App store version DaVinci Resolve.
Version 3.0.9 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes an issue where DE:Noise Pre-Processing Contrast could generate bad frames in GPU mode
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 3.0.8 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug in Vegas Pro 11.
Version 3.0.7 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.6 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed a problem where the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.5 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
Version 3.0.4 | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 3.0.3 | September 29, 2015
- No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
- Fixes a possible crash issue in Natron
- Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
- Fixes issue with Forward Warping Mode in GPU mode
Version 3.0.2 | March 17, 2015
- 3.0.2 Adds support for Nucoda
Version 3.0.1 | January 22, 2015
- 3.0 Adds GPU support
- 3.0 Adds two new spatial filtering modes
- 3.0.1 more efficient GPU memory resource use
- 3.0.1 fixes a bug in Fusion where Pre-Processing controls produce a blank frame
Version 3.0 | January 12, 2015
- Adds GPU support
- Adds two new spatial filtering modes