Version 3.2 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.1.3 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in "Plugin : Failed to render" on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.1.2 | October 18, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.1.1 | March 31, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration does not work on Intel HD Graphics.
Version 3.1 | March 30, 2016
- Better tracking in many situations. This is done internally and requires no change in the settings of the plug-in.
Version 3.0.2 | January 14, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration in the plug-ins can cause FCP to crash or display "Failed to render" messages.
Version 3.0.1 | January 22, 2015
- 3.0 Adds GPU support
- 3.0 Adds two new spatial filtering modes
- 3.0.1 more efficient GPU memory resource use
Version 3.0 | January 12, 2015
- Adds GPU support
- Adds two new spatial filtering modes
Version 2.2 | June 15, 2012
- Added FCP X and Motion 5 support
- Added Salt and Pepper suppression option
Version 2.1.6 | December 23, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise will check out a floating license, even if it's not being used.
Version 2.1.5 | September 15, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise will not load on PPC Macintoshes.
Version 2.1.4 | May 10, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise crashes and runs out of memory in FCP.
Version 2.1.3 | April 7, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise crashes in Motion.
Version 2.1.2 | March 4, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise would crash due to a memory leak.
Version 2.1 | January 18, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise 2.1 could crash, especially in Final Cut Express.
- Fixed a licensing issue some users were seeing.
Version 2.0 | April 22, 2010
- Initial 2.0 release.
- Much faster than version 1.0. "Super" Temporal Processing mode up to 2 times as fast as version 1.
- More accurate temporal processing for many settings.
Version 1.1.2 | August 27, 2009
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise FrameAverage did not always work properly on images with transparent areas.
Version 1.1.1 | February 11, 2009
- Fixes a compositing error in mode "Smarter Blur"
Version 1.1 | February 4, 2009
- Added Final Cut Express 4.0.1 and up compatibility
- Added a feature that presents an extra option when applying the plugin to interlaced footage (allowing the plugin to compare fields from the next frame instead of the adjacent field in the current frame). See the manual for details.
- Fixed some issues with non-full alpha layers with some spatial blurs; and, as a result, layers with non full alpha may take longer in some modes.
- The temporal threshhold has been changed so that desired results are easier to control. However, this also means that older projects will need some attention to the temporal threshhold value to get the exact same results. To get the same results, the
Version 1.0.2 | August 15, 2007
- Fixed a bug where DE:Noise did not work properly in 16 bpc or floating point within Motion
- Fixed a bug where DE:Noise sometimes inappropriately created black pixels at the edges of the image
Version 1.0 | August 1, 2007
- Initial product release