Version 3.2 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.1.3 | December 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in "Plugin : Failed to render" on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.1.2 | October 18, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.1.1 | March 31, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration does not work on Intel HD Graphics.
Version 3.1 | March 30, 2016
- Better tracking in many situations. This is done internally and requires no change in the settings of the plug-in.
Version 3.0.2 | January 14, 2016
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration in the plug-ins can cause FCP to crash or display "Failed to render" messages.
Version 3.0.1 | January 22, 2015
- 3.0 Adds GPU support
- 3.0 Adds two new spatial filtering modes
- 3.0.1 more efficient GPU memory resource use
Version 3.0 | January 12, 2015
- Adds GPU support
- Adds two new spatial filtering modes
Version 2.2 | June 15, 2012
- Added FCP X and Motion 5 support
- Added Salt and Pepper suppression option
Version 2.1.6 | December 23, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise will check out a floating license, even if it's not being used.
Version 2.1.5 | September 15, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise will not load on PPC Macintoshes.
Version 2.1.4 | May 10, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise crashes and runs out of memory in FCP.
Version 2.1.3 | April 7, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise crashes in Motion.
Version 2.1.2 | March 4, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise would crash due to a memory leak.
Version 2.1 | January 18, 2011
- Fixed a problem where DE:Noise 2.1 could crash, especially in Final Cut Express.
- Fixed a licensing issue some users were seeing.
Version 2.0 | April 22, 2010
- Initial 2.0 release.
- Much faster than version 1.0. "Super" Temporal Processing mode up to 2 times as fast as version 1.
- More accurate temporal processing for many settings.