Version 2.0.1 | January 10, 2019
- Fixes a bug where the stabilization tracking would either hang, or take "forever".
- Fixes a bug where overlays were not drawn properly at any resolution other than 100%
Version 2.0 | December 17, 2018
- Initial 2.0 release
- Initial support for Resolve and Hitfilm
- NEW: Fisheye to Fisheye, you can now stabilize super wide angle fisheye and render a new fisheye out
- NEW: LatLong (Equirectangular) to Fisheye (with output FOV option), great for Dome Production and hybrid fisheye - latlong workflows.
- NEW: LatLong to Little Planet
- NEW: Equisolid fisheye lens support now sports two Undistort controls to help you better represents more arbitrary fisheye lens curvature
- NEW: Option for projection-adaptive sharpening now available in FromLatLong
- NEW: ToLatLong now handles 180 or 360 degree (input and output) specification.
- NEW: ToLatLong and Superfish, Flatten control now allows you to control the Y distortion separately. This is helpful when rendering very wide field of view.
Defish plugin relabeled Ultra-Wide to deambiguate what does what for new users. Chromatic Aberration plugin – Exclusion matte renamed Correction Matte which is a better descriptor. Mirror (donut shape images) deprecated, still available but development stopped.
Known Issues: Some overlay drawing functions in some hosts don't display properly with proxy scale. This will be addressed in a next release.