Version 3.3.1 | July 6, 2020
- Trial version could crash on Windows (regular license ok)
Version 3.3.0 | June 10, 2020
- Corner Pin: Memory issue when using interact overlays
- Corner Pin: Input size change now trapped in Nuke
- Added Nuke support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- Fixed HitFilm license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
Version 3.2.1 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
- Now complete set shows up in Resolve Fusion Page
Version 3.2 | August 15, 2019
- Fixed overlay issue in Resolve 16
- Version needed for Vegas v17 and over
Version 3.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.0.8 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
Version 3.0.7 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 3.0.6 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Adds support for Silhouette
Version 3.0.5 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 3.0.4 | April 20, 2017
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
Version 3.0.3 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.2 | October 26, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.1 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where RE:Map UV and RE:Map Corner Pin could cause Fusion 7 and 8 to hang when trying to reload a comp.
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Fixes a problem where plugin could over-write the source corrupting the host cache (e.g. Natron)
Version 3.0.0 | March 3, 2016
- Adds GPU support