Version 7.4 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
Version 7.3 | August 15, 2019
- Version needed for Vegas 17
- Addresses potential crashing issue in some Nuke Linux config
Version 7.2 | May 27, 2019
- Adds support for Baselight
Version 7.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 7.0.2 | November 7, 2018
- Fixes a licensing issue within Resolve and Catalyst Edit
Version 7.0.1 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
- Adds DaVinci Resolve support
Version 7.0 | April 19, 2018
- Initial v7 release
- Adds 360 video support
- New option that uses the alpha channel to help tracking of dark images with mattes. This is especially useful for CG, masked and/or keyed material.
Version 6.2.11 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes an issue where the plug-ins could crash some hosts on Linux upon startup.
Version 6.2.10 | September 25, 2017
- Adds support for Silhouette
- Adds Start Frame parameter for Nucoda
Version 6.2.9 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
Version 6.2.8 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 6.2.7 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug in Vegas Pro 11.
Version 6.2.6 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 6.2.5 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed problems with negative values in color causing crashes when gamma enhancement is used to help with tracking on linear images.
- Fixed a problem where some of the plugins would not work on a machine without OpenCL.so installed, even when not using GPU rendering.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 6.2.4 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
Version 6.2.3 | March 2, 2016
- Fixes a bug where Twixtor Pro can crash when using a foreground matte.
- Fixes a bug where ClampTime prints out an error message in some host applications where it simply should silently not load.
Version 6.2.2b | December 3, 2015
- Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
Version 6.2.2 | September 29, 2015
- No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
- Fixes issue with Forward Warping Mode in GPU mode
- Does not display a dialog with "Twixtor RVCalculateFrameAtTime failed" inappropriately in HitFilm
- Natron issue with clip starting at frame 1 fixed
- Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
Version 6.2.1 | March 25, 2015
- Added support for more OFX hosts.
- Fixes a bug where red frames were incorrectly produced in Vegas and Nucoda.
Version 6.2 | March 17, 2015
- Added support for more OFX hosts.
Version 6.1.2 | February 20, 2015
- Fixed a bug where GPU acceleration could be turned off even when the GPU for Twixtor was set to be used.
Version 6.1.1 | August 17, 2014
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Version 6.1 | June 20, 2014
- Fixes a bug with Motion Weighted Blend
- Adds GPU support for Motion Vector Create and Twixtor, Vectors In.
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when slowing down footage and using motion blur compensation (bug was in GPU mode only).
- Fixes a bug where incorrect vectors were produced when Image Track was not on.
Version 6.0 | March 21, 2014
- Initial 6.0 release with GPU acceleration.