Version 2.4.2 | March 10, 2022
- Fixes how we process on GPU in Flame Linux latest versions
Version 2.4.1 | February 16, 2022
- Adds support for new OpenFX Draw Suite
Version 2.4.0a | November 2, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6
Version 2.4.0 | March 31, 2021
- Adds Native Apple M1 Mac Support
Version 2.3.1.d | January 29, 2021
- Potential license issue on Linux with Effections Plus license
Version 2.3.1.c | November 19, 2020
- Installer needed for Apple Big Sur
Version 2.3.1b | September 29, 2020
- RE:Lens in Flame Linux was not showing up
Version 2.3.1 | September 24, 2020
- Now loads in Flame's Batch Schematic
Version 2.3 | June 9, 2020
- Memory issue when using interact overlays (e.g. Show Image Circle” modes)
- Input size change now trapped in Nuke
- Fix sampling issue at edges with 360 video
- ToLatLong: proper support for 180 deg equirectangular
- Added Nuke support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- Fixed HitFilm license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
- Pop-up messages could make Resolve crash.
Version 2.2.1 | October 16, 2019
- Chromatic Aberration: Display LAB wrong (as well as some internal processing)
Version 2.2 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
- When set to Equisolid lens type, center x and y were inactive
Version 2.1 | August 21, 2019
- Overlay were not always working in Resolve
- Slight tracker improvement with shots with fast rotation for fisheye sources
Version 2.0.1 | January 10, 2019
- Fixes a bug where the stabilization tracking would either hang, or take "forever".
- Fixes a bug where overlays were not drawn properly at any resolution other than 100%
Version 2.0 | December 17, 2018
- Initial 2.0 release
- Initial support for Resolve and Hitfilm
- NEW: Fisheye to Fisheye, you can now stabilize super wide angle fisheye and render a new fisheye out
- NEW: LatLong (Equirectangular) to Fisheye (with output FOV option), great for Dome Production and hybrid fisheye - latlong workflows.
- NEW: LatLong to Little Planet
- NEW: Equisolid fisheye lens support now sports two Undistort controls to help you better represents more arbitrary fisheye lens curvature
- NEW: Option for projection-adaptive sharpening now available in FromLatLong
- NEW: ToLatLong now handles 180 or 360 degree (input and output) specification.
- NEW: ToLatLong and Superfish, Flatten control now allows you to control the Y distortion separately. This is helpful when rendering very wide field of view.
Defish plugin relabeled Ultra-Wide to deambiguate what does what for new users. Chromatic Aberration plugin – Exclusion matte renamed Correction Matte which is a better descriptor. Mirror (donut shape images) deprecated, still available but development stopped.
Known Issues: Some overlay drawing functions in some hosts don't display properly with proxy scale. This will be addressed in a next release.