Version 6.4 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
- Vegas: The Display menu displayed wrong values for Vegas which could result in blue frame out.
Version 6.3 | August 15, 2019
- Fixes alpha issue in Nuke with frames with zero alpha (when every object goes offscreen)
- Nuke Linux, potential dynamic library conflict (crashes) - fixed
- Version needed for Vegas v17 and over
Version 6.2 | May 4, 2019
- Adds support for Baselight
Version 6.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 6.0.3 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
Version 6.0.2 | May 18, 2018
- Fixes RSMB Pro render-only support for Natron.
Version 6.0.1 | May 1, 2018
- Fixes RSMB regular render-only support for Natron.
Version 6.0 | April 19, 2018
- Initial v6 release
- Adds 360 video support
- New option for linear footage that provides better tracking
- New option that uses the alpha channel to help tracking of dark images with mattes. This is especially useful for CG, masked and/or keyed material.
Version 5.2.9 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes an issue where the plug-ins could crash some hosts on Linux upon startup.
Version 5.2.8 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Version 5.2.8b0b, uploaded August 16, 2017, fixes a bug where a RSMB license was not properly seen by Apple's App store version DaVinci Resolve.
- Adds support for Silhouette.
Version 5.2.7 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crashing problem when images are more than 16384 pixels on a side
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 5.2.6 | April 20, 2017
- Adds direct GPU processing to Scratch, version 8.6.939 and up.
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke and Scratch.
- Fixes a crashing bug in Vegas Pro 11.
- Fixes a problem in HitFilm where TrackPoints were displayed in RSMB Regular when it should not.
- Fixes a problem where HitFilm exports with "X"watermark inappropriately, with RSMB regular.
Version 5.2.5 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 5.2.4 | October 26, 2016
- Fixed problems with negative values in color causing crashes when gamma enhancement is used to help with tracking on linear images.
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 5.2.3 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
Version 5.2.2 | December 3, 2015
- Adds support for Catalyst Edit
- Natron - fixed overlay handle size to remain constant when viewer size/resolution is changed
Version 5.2.1 | September 29, 2015
- No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
- RSMB PRO Display Menu was missing some features and Show Unblurred option was not working.
- Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
Version 5.2 | March 17, 2014
- Adds support for more OFX hosts
Version 5.1.1 | August 17, 2014
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke. Read more here.
Version 5.1 | June 20, 2014
- Fixes a bug where RMSB Pro when using tracking points and no image tracking did not work in GPU acceleration mode
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when removing motion blur (bug was in GPU mode only)
- Fixes a bug where GPU mode did not work properly in demo mode on some GPUs.
Version 5.0 | March 28, 2014
- Initial v5 release with GPU acceleration.